Werewolf

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Werewolf

Post by Amaris » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:06 am

"Shudder"
"Men, again I beseech you to vote for Tet-Nak! Vardaen why must you side with the monster!"
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:11 am

Please. There is a nomination which means no one can speak other than voting!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:21 am

I was just making a rules clarification. :-)

We had a problem at the beginning with that. I didn't want to taint the werewolves' eventual victory with any argument of unfairness. ;-)

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:31 am

Guys, voting waits until after the accused pleads their case.

Points of order:

Var had nominated, Tet has seconded. Apoctheosis gets to state his peace BEFORE any voting.

Yes there can be multiple nominees. If a second happens other nominations are withdrawn until after the vote.

Currently, we are waiting for Apoctheosis to plead his case....there have been no recorded votes on the matter.

Trog, the rules clarifications are helpful, but I did point that out in my last post : P

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:03 am

Sorry, I missed that. My bad.

Apoctheosis
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Apoctheosis » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:24 am

I am not the werewolf, but any of you would expect me to say that. Why would the one, who voted Nay for many nominations, be the werewolf? If I was a werewolf, I would know who the other werewolf is, and thus, who isn't the werewolves. That is why I have voted Nay for all until the last time with Bitom. Then, I admit that I was persuaded by TetNak's logic, a logic which I now see was faulty. I am not the werewolf, because TetNak and Vardaen are the werewolves. TetNak was said to be werewolf by the sage, and, unless the other werewolf has kept his head low, which would then make ardh05 the other werewolf, which wouldn't make much sense, because the one with we are all assured with who the werewolf is TetNak, and he nominated ardh05, thus ardh05 probably isn't the werewolf. Vardaen has voted Yea for almost-if not all the nominations, letting us do his job for him. He even pushed for us to not hang anyone the first day, for when Illeveun rolled it came up on him, and so, with a lack of a better pick, we would hang Vardaen, and that is not conductive for living as a werewolf, is it?

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:34 am

NAY don't hang the scoundrel, let old age and impotence and poverty overtake him first!
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:36 am

Since I know my own status, and I know for certain who the other two villagers are. I'll stick with my vote of Yeah to vote out Apoctheosis. TetNak is next, and that will finish it.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:46 am

I vote Yay
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:46 pm

It is currently:

2 YEA
2 NAY

Only ardh0 has not voted. The fate of apoctheosis is in his hands.