Werewolf

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Re: Werewolf

Post by od » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Well numbers all depend on the size of the game. Generally there is only 1 sage unless you have 20+ people.

Similarly usually you have 1 werewolf for extremely small game, but around 2 for 10, 3 for 20 on up.

The majority of the game is always villagers though.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:49 am

Sounds like fun, sign me up!

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:28 pm

The game has begun, I am currently notifying the werewolves and sage who they are are.

We have 8 players, 2 are werewolves. Once the sage has had their free "werewolf check" I'll let you know and people may begin discussing who to hang. Check your pms, if you don't receive one by the time I make my next post here you are a villager.

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:42 pm

Players:
ardh05
Deadman
Amaris
Illeveun
Bitom
TetNak
Vardaen
Apoctheosis

The sage has taken their turn, the game may begin. Once a nomination is seconded, voting begins on whether that person should be hanged or not. Each person can only nominate once. Once all nominations are done or some one is dead night will fall.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:00 pm

Well, as possibly the only experienced player here (Anyone else played this at all?) I guess I'll speak first:

We have nothing to go on. Unless the sage would like to identify them self at this early stage, I suggest we select someone at random and get on with it.

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:09 pm

I rolled a dice and got a seven. That would equate to Vardaen, but I'm not exactly going to nominate him yet because he might be the sage.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:40 pm

Oh thanks Illeveun...

Since Bitom is the only one that knows how to play this, I suggest he hang him first to allow the rest of us to have a chance here.

Offically nominate Bitom for the hanging!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Seconded, no offence meant!
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Third, why not? Bit, sorry bro!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:04 pm

I guess I will fourth the nomination for Bitom then. I never said I nominated you, Vardaen, just that I rolled a dice and that was what came up.