Werewolf

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Werewolf

Post by Amaris » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:59 pm

Noted, Voting YEAH.
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:02 pm

I believe since no one stated the rules of the game, ie the stucture that once a vote is called we can't ever talk again, that we accept the fact that ppeople are talking this time, and move on with things.

Unless I missed it, we didn't know until AFTER a vote was called that once a vote was called that ONLY the accused could offer a one post plea. Had we known previous to this, the nominations might not have started so soon.

See the problem here. However, od is the leader of the game. The situtation stands as is.

I vote YEAH, hang'um high.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:12 pm

NAY

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:16 pm

Arguments are pretty irrelevant in the first round, it really is just a "pick some one and kill them, watch how people vote and who nominated sort of round."

And I'm trying to teach the game. If you want further discussions, vote NAY and the only impact is Var loses his nomination today.

Take this first iteration with a grain of salt guys, its mostly to teach, and to see if people like the game.

vote count:
2 YEAH
3 NAY
3 to come.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:32 pm

I vote YEAH... sorry, bitom

Apoctheosis
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Apoctheosis » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:38 am

NAY

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:57 am

There appears to be two teams here and a fence sitter. Since Bitom is no longer in danger we may talk again, and I now nominate Apoctheosis. I have not seen them at church last Sunday!
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:59 am

I'll second the woman's nomination, skipping church is a sin punishable by hanging in the old country!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:02 am

why him? Remember about what Bit said about how those who vote for him to be hanged are likely werewolves. Well, only three people voted for him to be hanged. Vardaen, Amaris, and ardh05. It's likely one of you, unless the two werewolves voted nay because they knew that if they voted yeah people might chose one of them.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:09 am

Actually, we aren't allowed to banter at this point because a nomination was seconded. Only Apoctheosis can offer a single post stating why we should/should not for for him.

I ask the jury to strike what Ill said from their memories.