Oh, whoops, sorry, forgot about that.

NAY

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: Werewolf

Post by TetNak » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:17 am

I will wait to hear from Apoctheosis before casting my vote.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Apoctheosis
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Apoctheosis » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:35 am

I really don't have any proof to refute that I am a werewolf. I voted NAY for Bitom for, as the most experienced player, he probably wasn't the werewolf. But what Illeveun posted is true. Those who are guilty usually divert the blame onto other people, draw attention away from their own guilt.

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:54 am

I'd reply (to be polite) but we're not supposed to discuss untill the votes are cast.
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:25 am

I vote NAY at this point
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:22 pm

The Nays have it once more.

Vardaen and Amaris have both used their nominations.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:50 pm

Alright... lets take a minute to talk here. Initially we had nothing to go on, and now we have very little to go on.

Vardaen seems very bloodthirsty, although it may just be that he wants to get on with it. he was also the one selected by the random roll of the die. (Anyone read the lottery?)

Either of the other two who voted for my death could have been just trying to get on with it as well. We shouldn't use that vote as the sole indicator, but unfortunately, we don't have much more to go on.

If nobody has any better ideas by my next post, I will be likely to accuse Vardaen, but I am not doing so now, because I want some more discussion to happen.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:12 pm

Sigh.

Maybe I'm not cut out for this. As Bit suggests I want to get on with it. If I understand the game right nothing really happens until after the first night anyhow when the non-villagers will do their thing and then the game is afoot.

What happens if NO ONE is hung? If everyone uses up their Nominations for the day and they are all go nay? If we just move on to the night phase in that case, and everyone is worried about offending someone or hanging the wrong person, etc,. Why not just have everyone use of their nominations and just never actually hang anyone. (I hate stuff like stall tactics like that, but if it actually keeps things moving and gets us through the first day into the next where the game gets a foot, I guess I would be for it.)

Also, how, OOC is this going to be? I mean It seems like it would be much more fun if we actually were playing this a bit more IC. Being villagers and RPing as such as we vote and get eaten now that Bitom (clearly a werewolf) has escaped one round of hanging?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm

Also should we be using this thread only for communicating or can we pm each other?