Nate
Bitom
Illeveun
Amaris
Deadman
Apoctheosis
Vardaen
JohnnyWierd

I've added another role, detailed int he rules thread but I'll highlight it here.

The bodyguard: Each night the bodyguard selects (pms to the gm) one person to protect, this person can be themselves. If the werewolves try to eat the person under protection their eating attempt fails and no one is consumed that night.

It has been suggested that this game will be set in a quiet beach town on the coast of southern california....

Once I hear from the sage the first day will begin.

Also, I need to point out (and don't read anything into this comment, I'm just pointing out) the draws are ALWAYS random. A person's past role will never have an effect on their current role.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Werewolf round 2

Post by Deadman » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:01 pm

"Dudes, I know you're all freaking out about that wereshark legend but we gotta remain calm," advises Ryan Deadman, a handsome teenager with blonde dreadlocks. "Weresharks only come out at night and we got all day to surf."

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:35 pm

If a wereshark were to smoke this awesome doob before the moon comes out he'd be too mellow to want to like eat us, you know?
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:53 pm

"Ya, seriously," says Deadman. 'I think we should just have a few mojitos, catch some waves, and wait until tomorrow. Let's not toss anyone into eel cove, that's bad karma."

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:48 pm

While a few villagers began chatting even during the late hours of the night...

The sage (Old knowledgable sea dog?) has done his work. The sun rises and the surfers head out to catch the early morning waves.

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:40 pm

"Fellow Dudes! We have a heinous deal here, it is not good, any suggestions? If you have, like, an urge to eat anyone could you speak up?"
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:15 am

"I just want to say that I'm not a narc. Or a werenarc. Look, I know at least one of us dabbles in occult ichthyology. Whoever it is can trust me man, I'm on the level. You know who's a wereshark, who's not, you let me know."

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:25 am

Nate-O, what's happening?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:44 am

The german surfer dude known as Vman, for the awesome Vaves he loves to shred awakes after a long night of beach partying last night. "Voooah man, that vas a raddikal night last night!" His bloodshot eyes look around at the group of gathering surfers and beach bums. "You know vhat I think? Ve should toss Tetnak into the Riptide, he tried to steal my girl last night!" The german surfer dude eyes the curly haired Tetnak. "Now dis isn't anything offical, just thinking he's kind a prick you know? Vhat do you others tink?"
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:56 am

"Whoah, hold on there man, lets not get all heinous. Sure he went after you're chika, she's completely richous. We don't need to be gettin' all crazy and going after people that are cool."

"We need to be smart about this and stuff, you know, like not doing something completely lame."
I like pie.