Werewolf round 2

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Re: Werewolf round 2

Post by od » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:49 pm

I have no idea if that was a yeah or nay Illeveun, but honestly it does not matter. There are six villagers and three nays (tet, amaris, bitom). Hence, the trial is off.

Please return to discussion.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:24 pm

OK, heres the one thing I want to know: Who's the bodyguard, and who did he protect last night?

Go head and identify yourself, dude.... then you can protect yourself from here on out.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:32 pm

Oh... yeah... rough night... deaddude said he was the lifeguard...

But dude, who did you protect?

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 pm

"I'm the lifeguard."

"I protected myself. The wereshark tried to kill me because I figured out Apoc was his buddy and sent him off the cliff. Fortunately I'm immune to weresharks."

"The reason I kept asking the biologist, whoever he was, to trust me is that I wanted him to scan me. I was doing it to attract his attention. Then I would have risked myself to protect him instead. Had Nate lived he no doubt would have scanned me that night, confided in me, and I would have guarded him with my life."

"I don't know who the last wereshark is. But I know that I'm the only person you can trust. If I'm not the lifeguard then the real lifeguard would know I'm lying. They could just speak up. Then you'd believe one of us, kill one, and if the executed person turned out to be the bodyguard you'd know to kill the liar the next day."

"The wereshark can't risk lying. They'd expose themselves right away. The fact that no one is challenging me now proves that I'm the lifeguard."

"That said, does anyone at this time wish to declare themselves as the real lifeguard? If I am the wereshark then the real bodyguard exposing themselves would win this for the surfers by tomorrow at the latest. If nobody steps up I suggest you all trust me, and share any information you might have."
Last edited by Deadman on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:58 pm

If you are the lifeguard, than it has to be Amaris or Illeveun .. Considering Amaris voted nay for me, and Illeveun vote yes (I think), I believe Illeveun would be the wereshark under those terms.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Why did you prefer killing me over Apoc when Nate said the ten-sided rock picked him? Seems liked you glossed over the evidence leaning towards him to select me instead.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 pm

TetNak wrote:Yes - We have to vote for someone.
What are you talking about? I voted for Apoc the first time he was brought up.

THEN Nate wanted to nominate you.
Bitom wrote:Now hold on... we're not totally random here anymore... we have all of last night's discussion to go on... Deaddude's idea isn't bad, but I don't think that means we have to start from nothing. Nate the BioDude expressed some strong opinions yesterday... one of them was probably based on what he knew.

He didn't like the idea of killing Tetnak.
He did the random rock thing and chose Apo.
and then he decided Deadman was pretty heinous.

Also look at his last words... he pointed at the 10 rock as proof and told us to pay attention to what he had said. It didn't mean much then, but I think we should pay more heed to it now, dudes.

We should totally do either Apo or Deaddude.
The reason I wanted to nominate you instead was because of what Nate had said earlier.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:17 pm

The first roll for Apoc had to be totally random (Sage's don't go until the first night I think). So I voted for him to get rid of someone the first day.

At the point we did get to the second Apoc vote there was more evidence that you were the wereshark than him.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:22 pm

Sages do go the first night.

And voting to kill the othr shark isn't a guarantee f innocence. I've seen people do that to throw off the scent.

Still, I'm liking tets argument for Illeveun. I think we should string him up, and if that fails, get tet tomorrow.

Not nominating yet, I'm suggesting.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:30 pm

Ah, I see.

My bad on that.

I will go with whatever you guys want to do. I think it should come from the Nays for Apoc.

Vote #1
Illeveun wrote:"Nah, man, we can't kill him. Who knows, maybe Nate fixed the ten-rock thing. Maybe he chose Apoc because he knew that Apoc wasn't a wereshark."
Vote #2

Illeveun didn't vote. That could be a strategy, or it could have been inactivity.