Werewolf round 2

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Werewolf round 2

Post by Deadman » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:56 am

"Chill V, chill. I don't know how you rolled in the old country but we're here to catch waves, not make em. Unless you're sure he's a wereshark we shouldn't toss anyone in."

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:03 am

"Like, how are we supposed to be sure? The only thing I'm sure of is that this is completely Bogus. But we can't do nothing man, We'll all die if we just stand here waiting for them to send us to sleep with the coral man."

"Somebody's gotta know something, so speak up man, let's get rid of these Weresharks."
I like pie.

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:09 am

"I'm no sea dog, but I don't think TetNak is bogus, VMan you seeem pretty thirsty for the red stuff!"
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:47 am

Vman shrugs, his hands up in the air, "Voah there Frau Amaris, I'm thirsty for some gnarly vaves, and for having Vereshark free vaters! If no one vants to toss Tet into the Vndertow in Eel Bay, then I'm alright vit sitting back and Vatching the Bay(tm). Ve German's love David Hasselhoff, I mean VVDHD?" (Vhat vould David Hasshoff Do?)

"I can get my board out and vax it up, but I think its a bad idea not to ditch that loose Tet. Look at him, he's shifty."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:41 am

"That's right man. His eyes are all bugging out and such. Except that, so is everyones!! Tet is no different than anyone else. Why don't we just roll with the waves, and whoever gets the smallest one, we throw em' out to sea. Let's determine this by chance!"

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:39 am

"That's awesome dude, how about the last surfer to post gets the axe man?"
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Apoctheosis
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Apoctheosis » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:40 am

"Nah, man lets do this old fashioned, roll the die. Just 'cause some brah is a little slow, doesn't mean they's the shape-shiftin' one. Though maybe we shouldn't, as no brah be different than any other. Maybe we should wait the night, so we don't lynch the sage-y and whatnot, y'know?"

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:28 am

"I'm with Apoc on this one dudes. Patience is golden, right? Like, let's just wait tonight out. I'd rather the weresharks snack on one bro than us kill a bro and the weries snack on a bro, ya know. Why lose two surfers when only one has to go? Sides, we'd feel mighty unrighteous if we killed the marine biologist."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:59 am

Hey dudes! Don't kill me! Thought I was going to meet the Big Kahuna today!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:01 pm

Waxing his board, Vman isn't so sure if waiting to hang someone is a good idea, "I heard that didn't vork so vell for those fellas and ladies in Transylvania." He looks at Tet, "I still don't trust Tet, and think ve should skuttle him right now." A pair of hot babes walk past and the german surfer smiles and almost forgets what he's talking about as he Babevatches (tm). "Vooah!"
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring