Werewolf round 2

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Re: Werewolf round 2

Post by od » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:43 pm

With 4 Nays, its impossible for Apoc to hang. Let discussions commence again.

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:50 pm

"Like, dudes, does anyone want to uh talk? It looks like no dude wants to be in a uh minority, and some of you dudes are holding back." "I nominate noone to head out to the eel cove riptide" "Cowabunga"
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:12 pm

"Yah, like I said, give it a rest the first night. We'll toss someone into eel cove tomorrow, if we haveta. Let's just wait for the biologist to lead us."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:25 pm

I think not nominating someone the first night is a mistake. A bad mistake. Look what happened last time we did that ...
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:38 pm

"Dude, I'm just not convinced. 9 players only 3 who have any idea who is what. 2 will vote for anyone but themselves, and the sage who might know someone is a wolf or villager but can't come out of hiding. It is really only in the wolves favor to vote someone off the first night because they are sure to be aligned and sure to persuade others to vote one of the 7 of the villagers out. The chances of a villager being voted out is much higher (7/9) than the wolf why risk it? Dude?"
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:49 pm

I'm just going to what an experienced player says... We have no real evidence right now, and won't for awhile yet, what is the difference of hanging now and next turn, besides one of us is dead?

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:03 pm

"The difference is that 2 will be dead, man, if the most experienced player told you to surf without your board would you?"

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:08 pm

Johnny's SmartShirt(tm) unbuttons two buttons in response to the growing heat of the day.

"No sense standing here talking, dudes. Let's just give it a night and do some surfing."

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Hold on man, Here's the thing. What's tomorrow going to get us. Does the Big Benny Hana know who the weresharks are? I doubt it.

We'll be exactly where we are tomorrow, with one less human, making it harder for us to vote out the Weresharks, man.

Remembering what all the Bro's said, there's one thing that sticks in my craw... Deadman seems to over-explain all of his reasoning man... Whats up with that.
I like pie.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:36 pm

I say we roll at random. If you are NOT a wereshark or sage, do not defend yourself, this is a team game. Go down with the ship for the villagers.