Werewolf round 2

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Re: Werewolf round 2

Post by Nate » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:00 pm

"Whoah, I knew it man..." Says the blue glowing marine biologist, who for some reason looks like Hayden Christensen now.

"I told you all about the rock thing..."

Yeah, for some reason I thought there was a rule or something saying I can't say I was the sage... misunderstanding on my part.

I threw the the rock never lies into my don't kill me plea, mainly because I had assumed I was done for. Apoc was scanned the first night, and I figured that would cause everyone to at least get rid of him the next day.

I'm actually a little surprised Illeveun went after Deadman the next day since I had pointed a finger at him... he would have made a great scapegoat.

During the vote though this quote gave it away...
Illeveun wrote:"Yeah man, throw this lame dude into the riptide and let him deal it out with the elements. This guy seems fishy, in the, ravenous, 'I'll eat all you dudes' way. Alright bro's? And Nate, bro, sorry for voting for you, but we need the surfin' to survive man, and not be troubled by weresharks."
It seemed almost too apologetic for voting for me, at least when combined with him not wanting to take out Apoctheosis.

I knew I was right though when he busted out the quote I of course never sent.
I like pie.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:01 pm

I know Var really did think I was the werewolf. I guess I messed up when not voting for Apoc, but at the time I thought Deadman was the wereshark. I think I did a decent job proving my point that I was not the wereshark though!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:09 pm

Yea, Var, and I were talking in undeath. He told me he thought it was you. I told him I thought it was Ill.

When I was reading the post for you nominating yourself, I had thought you either weren't the werewolf. Or that was the best evil werewolf trick I've ever seen...

Who's going to vote somebody out that nominated themselves.
I like pie.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:22 pm

yeah, I was afraid that tet was being particularly clever., but then I remembered who we were talking about.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:07 pm

Nate wrote:Yea, Var, and I were talking in undeath. He told me he thought it was you. I told him I thought it was Ill.

When I was reading the post for you nominating yourself, I had thought you either weren't the werewolf. Or that was the best evil werewolf trick I've ever seen...

Who's going to vote somebody out that nominated themselves.
Totally agree, that was a great move.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:35 pm

Whew! I'm glad I listened to Tet's argument! I was convinced that he was the wereshark for trying to vote me off, but I sure jumped to conclusions there.

For the record I actually am the bodyguard.

And Nate, you're allowed to say you're the sage, it's just usually a bad idea to make it public and reveal it to the weresharks. I wanted to keep the fact I was the bodyguard secret for as long as possible too so the weresharks would still choose to attack me and waste one of their nights. After I was attacked and survived I figured my cover was blown and went public.

So what should our theme be for the next round of Werewolf? Some ideas:

Computer programs versus Viruses in a Tron like mainframe
Passengers versus murderers on The Orient Express (the seer is a detective)
Greek Gods versus Titans hidden in their midst
Superheroes versus undercover Supervillains
Gentlemen Spies versus Kremlin Double Agents during the Cold War