Werewolf round 2

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Werewolf round 2

Post by Amaris » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:55 pm

Would like to chat about this.... Tet has a point about the first vote... will be on IRC chat till 3:15....
Dude.

Thinking am going to hold up on seconding because so many players are inactive today/right now.
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:40 pm

I think its obvious I am not a wereshark and who it might be. I voted for the wereshark to be hung on the first vote along with the Sage. I was the second person to vote for Apo to be hung after Nate. So I'm not just waiting until the end to vote for someone.

I also want to suggest that Deadman might not be the Lifeguard. Here are quotes from the first vote.
Deadman wrote:"I'm with Apoc on this one dudes. Patience is golden, right? Like, let's just wait tonight out. I'd rather the weresharks snack on one bro than us kill a bro and the weries snack on a bro, ya know. Why lose two surfers when only one has to go? Sides, we'd feel mighty unrighteous if we killed the marine biologist."
Next quote is after Nate (the sage) voted to get rid of Apo.
Deadman wrote:"Nobody second it! That's just a bad move man. Unless you're the marine biologist and you know for sure apoc is a shark let him surf."
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:05 am

"If I wasn't the lifeguard then there's someone here that would know I'm lying. Anyone want to fake that they're the lifeguard instead of the Deaddude be my guest. We'll see who the beach believes."

"I'll admit Tet's vote to kill Apoc early on is confusing. But it might be part of a strategy to throw us off. All I know is that dude just totally ignored that Nate picked Apoc first and focused only on me."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:39 am

I want to make note of something. If I am killed and the wereshark then does NOT kill Deadman, than Deadman is the Wereshark.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:40 am

With that, I second the nomination on myself.

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 am

NAY
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:47 am

I am not the Wereshark, but to help the team I am nominating myself. Please not that almost certainly the wereshark will come from these people.

Deadman
Amaris
Ill

This quote is by the Sage in regards to Deadman.
Nate wrote:How would the marine bioligist even know to trust you? You could be a wereshark for all we know.

Maybe you want him to tell you that because you are a wereshark...

And you want to eat him
This quote is by Bitom about not voting for someone the first day.
Bitom wrote:"Never seen the surfers win if they don't take action the first day... Never. The Biologist is out there, giving us the edge, even if he doesn't expose himself. He still knows something about somebody. We might screw up... we might not. We've got to stop trying to be nice to everyone and start trying to survive, man."
I will also note that Amaris nominated Nate.

Not that this necessarily makes her a wereshark, but she did also vote for no hangings the first day.

Here is what our own sage says.
Nate wrote:I'll second that, man. And do all the dudes, and dudettes a favor, by nominating deadman...

He's seems way too bogus to me, I'd bet all the sea shells on this beach he's a wereshark.
Why not follow what the sage says? I encourage you to vote me hung, and when Deadman is not killed the next day, hang him.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:53 am

"Yeah! Let's send this shark off to SeaWorld!"

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:34 pm

nay.. it's too soon and I want to talk this out more... then maybe I'll nominate tet again.

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:57 am

"Dude, I guess I will vote you off, but I do not think you are a wereshark. There's somethin way over our heads here."