Sorry for the delay, I was slammed at work yesterday

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Werewolf Round 6

Post by Vardaen » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:38 pm

The Sarg smiles, "That's a majority! Four votes out of seven... lets fry the Psycho!" Vardaen grabs for TetNak's crazy clothes to haul him off to the Elecroshock chamber...
Yes: Vman, Amaris, Wayloss, Nate
No: Tet, sempi
Not Voted: Kilroy

Hang Tet Confirmed
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:06 pm

The inmates drag Tetnak to the electroshock therapy room, gingerly push od's remains to a corner, and strap Tet in the chair. The voltage goes to maximum.

ZSZZZZZZZZZZZSZZZZZZ

Sparks explode from metal objects hidden beneath his hospital gown, sharp knives and hooks he's managed to collect. The entire chair catches on fire and soon the entire room. The other inmates flee to the hall as Tetnak laughs.

"You're all going to die! I will eat your soul! I am the werewolf of Satan! HAHAHAHAHAEAAAAAAAAARHGHHHH!"

Tetnak (psychopath) is dead. Remaining psycho, send me tonight's victim.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:32 pm

The Sarg looks rather pleased at himself and the others. "I told you it was him! I'm tired now, off to bed."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:17 am

That night there's the sound of a scuffle but oddly no scream. A knife was dropped on the floor - looks like the bodyguard chased away the killer tonight.

No one dies.

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:35 am

Hurray! WE made it everyone here?
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:40 am

The Sarg wakes up and joins the others in the little room that they do Arts and Crafts in. He is wearing one of his 'helmets' again, this one is plaster of paris painted oliv green with macaroni rank symbols glued to it. He marches into the room, "I'm here, now who isn't?" He checks out the window for the cororner's car but doesn't see it. "Well damn fine lucky last night we were!" He slatues Amaris, "Well now pretty lady, who do we hook up to the electrodes this time? Ain't going to be Wayloss, Kilroy or myself. That leaves you, Nate and Sempai is all, but not so sure about the timing again on this one." He looks around, "If the Psychic is still among us, if it wasn't poor Bitom, and you have any indication as to who might be a cold blooded killer, now is the time to tell us. Even if you know if one of these three is for certain not a Pyshco, that would narrow it down to a 50/50 chance and I like those odds as much as I like shoot swamp rats!"

SAAALUTE!

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:41 am

Nice try Amaris, For you see I am not insane...

Since I was a child, I've had visions. Everyone thought I was crazy. But I'm not. You however are certifiably insane, and are the second murderer.

I nominate you Amaris for the shock treatment!
I like pie.