Werewolf Round 6

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Werewolf Round 6

Post by Vardaen » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:43 am

The Sarg spins around, and glares at Amaris. "Tsk tsk little lady. A shame when a good apple goes bad. Time to take you out of the ward Amaris.

YAY!"

SAAAALUTE!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Kilroy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Kilroy » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:23 am

"Sorry gentlemen, I have been detained on the island of Elba. I will try to make up for lost posting".

I vote yes.
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look surprised!"

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:53 am

I must say it, but yes...a bold Wolf would not dare play the I ama sage card when he can lose the next round...

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:01 pm

The inmates unanimously vote to kill the sole female inmate. They drag Amaris to a high window, pry off the bars with a pipe and toss her out. As she falls off the cliff the asylum is perched on she flaps her arms to fly, with little success. As her arms flap various sharp knives drop out and plummet alongside her...SPLAT.

Amaris (psychopath) is dead. The inmates win! Quickly they tie several straightjackets into a rope to climb out the window and make their escape.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:20 pm

The Sarg salutes the others, "Just so you all know, it was me that protected us from the Killers last night. I'm what you might call a bodyguard! Now, lets escape, I know where the they keep the keys to the motorpool!" He repels out the window and flees the loony bin heading for Las Vegas!
Good game all.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:27 pm

Sweet, I know the last time as the sage I got into trouble running my mouth early...

I was hoping staying quieter, and not pushing for deaths right away would help! Though I was willing to vote for anyone unless I knew they were a villager.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:38 pm

sorry i suspected you v... you sure seemed bloodthirsty with wayloss... Is it just me or is amaris always a killin chicklet?

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 pm

I kinda picked up on V form the live games, he is bloodthirsty all the time, covers him for when he is a wolf, but when he picked kilroy and myself out as non-wolves I actually thought he was the sage... It is difficult for a wolf to manipulate things when they move fast....

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 pm

we need to keep a warewolf survivabilty chart up...

based on how many rounds you have lasted in your warewolf career. this way we can keep track of who is the most evil maniupulator?

as a wolf or a villager.

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:16 pm

sempai wrote:sorry i suspected you v... you sure seemed bloodthirsty with wayloss... Is it just me or is amaris always a killin chicklet?
Nope, This was my first turn as a werewolf - online that is. It is very difficult to play a ww when your suspicious husband is a crazed villager - we need to have one of us moderate or sit out in the future!
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.