Post by sempai » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:40 am

the voices come to the agreement, yay

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Werewolf Round 6

Post by Amaris » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:59 pm

YAY
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:28 pm

Sure.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:30 pm

yes

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:48 pm

yay
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:46 pm

I believe that is 6 votes yes...and is enough.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:59 pm

The inmates grab od and take him to the electroshock therapy room. Ignoring his protests of innocence they tie him down and set the voltage to maximum.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"EAAAAAAAARHHGGGGHHH!"

A charred corpse is all that's left. Suddenly there are two simultaneous laughs, shrill and mad, that immediately stop. The inmates quickly look at each other but can't tell who just cackled. The two psychopaths live!

od (normal inmate) is dead

Psychos, sage, make your picks.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:26 am

That night, amid the screams of madness there's another scream of death! The inmates rush to find out who the victim is and in pool of blood discover...BITOM!
FYI, This round we're only revealing a villager's role if the village kills them. So if Bitom was the sage or bodyguard you'd never know. All the death of a victim tells you is that they weren't a werewolf.
Remaining inmates:

Amaris
Sempai
Tetnak
Nate
Wayloss
Vardaen
Kilroy

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:57 am

"Ah-ten hut!" The Sarg does a roll call in the morning, "Where is that slackass Bitom?" The Sarg walks around with a bedpan on his head pretending its a helmet. "Well damn it! THe physcos are still out there. Playing quite... playing crazy....and playing damn fast!"

V waves Wayloss and Kilroy to the side, "You two are way to slow to be anything important. Not enough time for the voices in your head to come to an agreement. You two are just lazy cazies and should be out scrubbing the latrine." He blows on a little plastic whistle he stole from the orderly and points a finger at the others, "Its one of you, sempai, Tetnak, Nate or Amaris." He looks over the four, "Now I doubt it was sempai, his voices are too jumbled to come to an agreement and Nate I think you were just a bit too slow on the uptake as well. That means either Tet or Amaris are a certainty, or of course myself, but I ain't one, and I am sorry about od and all, but mistakes happen. Of course these two are going to accuse me in turn, but I'm just pointing out timing! Timing! That don't rule out sempai or Nate, but it does bump them down slightly on my shit list." He looks around at the others.

"Lets get some conversation in here, some crazy talk if you will, but then lets haul TetNak off to the Elctroshock treatment room and fill his Physco ass full of 1.21 gigawatz!" Saaaalute!

(Nominate Tet but lookinf for some conversaton too)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:05 am

I have no idea why he's trying to nominate me. I'm not positive, but, Od did nominate Var at first. Now he's dead, along with Bitom. I think its likely that Var or Wayloss is a WW. They were the first to nominate and 2nd.

I say that should be are next nomination. Right now, Var continues to nominate everyone immediately.

And, I've been busy. I barely posted yesterday, and WW is not my priority as far as posting goes on the site.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name