Werewolf Round 6

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Werewolf Round 6

Post by Vardaen » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:21 am

"You are so lieing because we KNOW its not Wayloss. Do you think we are dumb and crazy? He wasn't on during the 1.5 hour window where the Psyhcos had a chance to kill us in our sleep. Back when I was in 'Nam there used to be a guy that was a Werewolf who would wait until the votes were in before court marshalling his fellows. Just like you did this time around, wait around... that guys name was TETNAK! Some what suspicous that you would suggest someone that clearly isn't a werewolf and use the same tactics once again to try and pin it on me. After 15000+ posts its might odd that you wouldn't be posting with any kind of regularity until things are all but decided or not at all."

The Sarg tips his bedpan helm at the empty bed of od, "I am really sorry he died, but his death atleast helps us narrow it down, and I just pray that the one with the visions can chime in here and help us out. Anyone back Tetnak's crazy idea that Wayloss might be a Psycho then they might also be one of the bad guys... just like TetNak is."

The Sarg's nomination stands for TetNak.

SAAALUTE.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:31 am

Vardaen keeps using the same, "I'm an active poster," to point fingers at others. I'm not sure who is the werewolf, really, but I know that Vardaen and Wayloss nominated Od for death. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe not. However, I have given no reason why I should be executed.

I mean, Vardaen says, it must be one of four, that's over half the people left. Not including Vardaen, there are only six. This are the most ridiculous reasons I have ever heard.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:37 am

"Now you must have cotton in your ears..."

"I said that during the alloted "night phase" only the 5 of us were around. That mean Wayloss and Kilroy are just plain crazies. I know I ain't one, and that sempai and Nate probably weren't on at that time, but might have been which puts them and Amaris in the second strings. Your ludicris suggestion that Wayloss is a werewolf, and your strange posting habbits in this game (that mirror the same posting habits from the first werewolf game) make me point my trigger finger at you." What the Sarg does next is just obvious, "If we burn Tet with 1.21 gigawatz and the guy isn't one of the Pyshos then you know, without a doubt that I'm one of the crazies. When it turns out he *IS* one of the two psyhos then you knwo you can trust my leadership. I ain't the Sarg of Crazytown for nothing!"

SAAALUTE
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:38 am

TetNak wrote:"Bablabalahablahablah ..." TetNak says, his eyes rolling around in his head.
"If that ain't psycohic, then I'm in the navy!"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:41 am

How do we know that? First of all, I have no idea who was on at that time. You seem to have everything figured out. I'm guessing you are trying to bring all the attention on yourself, killing as many as you can, while the other WW holds back. Maybe you and Amaris are in cahoots, that would make sense. I have no way of knowing this for sure, but she did vote with you. Anyway, I think all your reasons to be BS. And I think you are the WW

I nominate Vardaen for execution.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:06 am

"Well, shocking how you don't post jack squat until you name comes up! Now you try and say if you voted not to hang me and to hang od that you are a Psycho? By that crazy logic then not only are like 5 other people Psychos INCLUDING yourself. Now you have just incriminated yourself again. You don't care about this game but here you are posting like nutz. Of course I know who was on at those times... I'm always on, always watching, I'm like Big Brother, and not that cricket eating TV show the nurses like!"

"My nomination stands for TetNak, the Pyscho who only posts when he doesn't want to get electrocuted, but doesn't otherwise seem to care... sitting silent all this time until now."

SAAALUTE!

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:42 am

V Man Is right, I am not a psycho. His logic makes sense, and he will likely die if he is right. Perhaps he means to say he is the psychic and can tell who is who. He has fingered myself and kilroy as "Normals". Lets fry Tet, If he's normal and V survives the night we fry him as an impostor.

I second the nomination of tet'nak.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:18 am

The Sarg nods at Wayloss, and gives the man Salute, "Good man Wayloss. Lets fry TetNak!"

SAAALUTE!
I know tet gets to defend himself, but I vote Yes (to hang Tet) whatever that Psycho Killer Werewolf might say.

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:26 am

YAY! Cohoots my fanny!
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:33 pm

I only need to say the following: Vardaen and Wayloss have continually went after people. They did od, and he is dead. He was a villager. This means, more than likely, they are WWs.

That's all I have to say.