Werewolf Round 7

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Werewolf Round 7

Post by Vardaen » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:28 pm

"Hey!" Vardaen holds up his keys, "But I'm the only one with keys to the girl's locker room. You can't dunk me!" The man looks around, "Actually you probably shouldn't be thinking such things. I mean only really bad campers would want to dunk me..." his eyes narrow, "So since you are first one to get all bloodthrirty here in Emerald Lake, I bet you are one of those murd'rin escaped crazies from the nearby loony bin. Yeah! I don't have your name on the list for the campfire nights. I say we dunk Wayloss, and hold him down."
Nominate Wayloss
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:30 pm

This day is taking too long.

I second the nomination of Wayloss. And then eat cheeto's

Kilroy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Kilroy » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:36 pm

"I'm alittle confused, did Od nominate Var, or did Wayloss?? Or did they both?? If they both did, wouldn't that mean that Wayloss seconded??"

Kilroy looks around for alittle direction in the voting.
I am still kinda new, so I didn't know if what they said constituted as Nominations
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look surprised!"

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:48 pm

Yes kilroy is right i think we need an intervention from the gm

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:49 pm

Wayloss wrote:We want to dunk the counselor? That's cold. I'm all for it if you guys are!
If Wayloss hadn't qualified the statement with the if you guys are I would have counted that as a second.

As it is I don't.
Wayloss is due to defend himself, no more discussion please and voting should simply be a YaY or NaY. Roleplaying out the voting process is acceptable but any attempt at vote mongering may be edited out.

Wayloss, the group around the campfire can't wait to hear your defense....
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:03 pm

"Wow, how heinous. I thought this was all good fun. You all think I'm some type of psycho killer, but really I'm doing what I've learned to be right to give the campers there best shot. Any successful game I've played has had to dunk someone in the water.
Vardaen immediately turns on anyone in any game who suggests him, it's how he plays. He's an equally firm believer in killing someone right away yet he uses it as justification. We all know that when he is a werewolf Vardaen is probably the most dangerous one. Because he plays the same. Don't dunk me, even the witch can't bring me back to life if you are wrong and dunk me!

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Yay!
As a note, I'll be sure to use the words nominate or second if that's what I'm doing rather than just accusing.

Kilroy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Kilroy » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:55 pm

Nay
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look surprised!"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster