Werewolf Round 8

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Re: Werewolf Round 8

Post by Wayloss » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:09 pm

Grimbold is sick this post at 1130 monday morning in the player status thread.
Grimbold wrote:Ive got a bad case of flu so I wont be able to post as much as usual. I will try to do my best, and I hope I get better soon.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:51 pm

Wait, the watchman is still alive? Who were they watching last night?

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:46 pm

I am the watchman. I watched Nate the first nights and (sadly) chose to watch Kilroy (I guess the post where either Kilroy or Grimbold would be killed influenced me, and I thought the killer would think Nate would be watched again. I chose wrongly. But to narrow down our options, I am outing myself as the watchman.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Well, I'm inclined to believe you just because I have no reason not to, unless somebody wants to challenge for the mantle of being the watchman. So that narrows down who we kill to Kilroy, Vardaen, or myself.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot to go on in suspecting either of you two. Kilroy's been playing it relatively quiet but that doesn't really mean anything. And Vardaen has been aggressive in accusing people but he does that in any game. And I don't really have any way of proving my innocence to you. Maybe Grimbold should decide since we know he isn't the killer?

Kilroy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Kilroy » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:03 am

I agree with Grimbold deciding. He is the only confirmed innocent one.
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look surprised!"

Grimbold

Post by Grimbold » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:27 pm

I have nothing to go for:
- If we kill the wrong person (66%), the killer will kill one other in the night and he will win.
- If we kill the killer (33%) we win.
- If we don't kill anyone, I will probably die in the night (or I have a chance by wathing someone.). Then the next day, we / you have a 1/3 chance of hanging the murderer.
Whatever, we should kill someone (we have a 33% chance today or tomorrow). I just have no way of telling. What do you say?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:34 pm

I can afirm, I swear swear swear swear I'm not the Killer. I'm just me, Eifel Taw-er! Don't hang me or you loose the game. You must believe me, I am not the Killer, I repeat, I'm French for a reason, we are weak and non-violent armpit hair loving chefs! (And other streotypical things that probably aren't true). I have poodles for gods sake! POOOODLES!

I'll believe Grimbold, but I'm very angry he didn't watch the Sage last night, shame on you Grimbold trying to be too sneaky.

If the sage was alive he would tell you I'm a regular guest.

The sage didn't do us any favors in leaving us any kind of list of who might or might not be a Killer.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:52 am

There's no point in waiting until tomorrow. Grimbold will get killed and then we'd have to pick amongst us three anyway. At least today there's a trustworthy person. I think Grimbold should decide, flip a coin, draw names from a hat, whatever. He might guess wrong but we can trust his motives.

Who do you want to nominate?

Grimbold

Post by Grimbold » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:42 am

OK, I will choose randomly:
1D6
1-2 Vardaen
3-4 Kilroy
5-6 Deadman

Rolled: 6, I nominate Deadman.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:27 pm

After going back and scanning the game I can honoestly say that didn't help me one bit! Auh-huah-huah! I don't believe that the killer has made himself known through his actions. So since Deadman was picked by Grimbold, and since Deadman escaped being evited once before, I will second the nomination for Deadman.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring