Werewolf Round 8

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Re: Werewolf Round 8

Post by Wayloss » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:15 pm

We do not need such data, it would not serve us to expose the sage so quickly. He might only know a guest at this time, he then exposes himself to the psychotic amongst us. the only data we might get is if the watchman sees the wolf who does it. then we have one wolf, and a dead psychic. We would have to proceed without his invaluable help.
No I think we must reason our way out of this. The numbers work out like this, we have 9, 4 of us are "Special" 5 are normal. 7 are vulnerable to attack. Right now the psychic has the advantage of numbers to protect him. but we need to remove someone to increase his odds of finding a wolf. So shall we draw straws?

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:18 am

"Ja, zis sounds good." Herr Grimholzinger has a broad red face and is still wearing his Tyrol hat.

Melvyst
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Melvyst » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:26 pm

"I don't know, simple guessing won't bring us further. But ig you insist I'll get along with you. But for now I'll go up to my room and get my daugther to bed. She's allready quite grumpy..." said so mister Delacroix walks up the stair.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:56 pm

The Frenchman looks like he might wet himelf when Wayloss says only four of them are special. "Jacque Qustoue! I am special, so are Fifi and Sean-Luc! Ah-huag-huag, baggette!" He looks at the coldsore TetNak that jumped on someone's lip. "That is most de-susting, perhaps we should remove it? It is random, but also it is good hygine."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:40 pm

YOU CANNOT CURE HERPES

The cold sore jumps on the Frenchman's lip.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:42 pm

The professor blinks awake in a plush leather chair that resides one corner of the hotel lounge. "This is a very odd establishment," he says through his thick white mustache. "So what's going on?"

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:23 pm

Presedente Gurrero thinks to himself.
maybe we should ice those that are the least active? 1 because it speeds the game up, 2 because if people are being sneaky and hiding out, they die

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:26 pm

Activity to this point has not been to bad, perhaps a different qualifier...though I can't think of one. We have Hygiene and activity.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:41 pm

I'm thinking activity is probably not the best way to decide whom to remove from the party. I would assume with no-one to protect them the two who can help us would want to be discreet as well as the vile killers.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:42 pm

I do not think there is any valid way to pick someone at the beginning besides being random. Unless you think those who advocate one way or another indicates they are a werewolf or not.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name