Werewolf Round 8

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Werewolf Round 8

Post by Amaris » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:28 pm

The sun rises and another guest is found dead. Nate has been bludgeoned with a bottle of Golden Goose Vodka, his face is mashed beyond recognition. In his wallet are his detective credentials and a note from the hotel owner commisioning him to work at the hotel this week.

The staff are frightened and there is talk of workers abandoning their work mid-shift.

Continue on!
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:06 pm

Huh. I didn't expect that. So watchman, who should we kill?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:14 pm

The French men is eating a cosiount and looks very frightened now that Nate has been beaten together with a nice bottle of liquior. He holds his too doggies close, "Sacre Blue! We are in trouble, auh-huah-huah! There are only four of us left, and one of you three is the killer. I do hope the watchman was peeping on Nate last night, and can tell us what he saw! Other wise we are in trouble. We must get this right or we are all dead men! Baggette!"
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:26 pm

Yeah, we only get the one guess. Pick the wrong one and it'll just be one person and the killer tomorrow and they win a tie.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 pm

"Oh, and thank you," he tells Vardaen as he accepts the baguette. "I haven't had breakfast yet."

Kilroy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Kilroy » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:16 am

So, we are pretty much up crap creek right now. Does anyone have any suspicions of who the final murderer is?
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look surprised!"

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:35 am

The professor's cigar drops from his mouth as he stares at Kilroy in dismay. "Kilroy, if you're not the watchman I very much hope Grimbold is. Grimbold?"

Kilroy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Kilroy » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:31 am

Actually Deadman, Nate was the watcher. At least that is what I gather from Amaris' post on his detective credentials. Which leads me to believe the sage was killed early on, and that Nate took over the role and pretended someone else was "watching" him so that he would not be targeted.
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look surprised!"

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:27 pm

Perhaps we can have the Staff clear this up: Was Nate the watcher?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Nate was the Sage, Amaris told me so (confirmed), and that is what her post said. The watcher has not been found or killed. (We were not playing in a game where people died and we didn't know.)

So wait, Kilroy, Deadman and Grimbold not one of you is the Watchman? Because I'm not, who the heck was? And if you weren't watching the Sage (Nate) then we are screwed and have to guess.

If we vote wrong, the killers win.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring