Werewolf Round 9 - Werewolves in Japan

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Werewolf Round 9 - Werewolves in Japan

Post by sempai » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:04 am

I was suspicious of killroy, espeically since he nominated me and.... well i want to live/win.

We have to remember... there is not ONE ninja to find but TWO.

my opinion/take/two cents/thoughts:

If you look at it as two people with similar strategy/posting, you would group me with bitom (because of our voting records), Nate with Galen and Grimbold (because of their reclusive online tactics), then Melvyist and Kilroy.

You cant suspect Melvyist paired with Kilroy, as Melvyist was quick to nominate kilroy then retract his vote.

So now I'm actually quite pleased that Bitom suspects me, cause well... that clears me right? :D or at least proves that i'm not paired with Bitom. *rubs stubble on chin* or we are way smarter than you could possibly imagine.

I would tend to suspect the remaining 3 nate, grim, and galen all for being quiet.

but the most quiet in my opinion is Grim! so therefore he is my primary suspicion.

Melvyst
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Melvyst » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:55 pm

I agree that being more or less quite doesn't help anyone. Therefore my suspicius pick would be Motomoto-san and to complete I think Kilroy is innocent

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:48 pm

MotoMoto is no Ninja! I have kept quiet yes, but that was because of lack of information. I just did not know what to say or write with the little information we got. I can just say we're in dire straits here with almost no clues - it could be anyone. I have no idea. Kill me and you will see that I am a villager.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:12 pm

The Samurai debate the actions and inactions of the group, so far no one has seconded the outstanding nominations, Nate and sempai, and no further nominations have been made as the group talks it through, trying to find Ninja among them.
Current Nate and Sempi both have nominations, but no seconds. No others have nominations against them.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:29 pm

Sempai the sleuth starts to see what is happening here.

"I looked back on all that was said, re-reading all that has been posted. I find it very suspicious that Motomoto is quick to reply when challenged, quick to vote when it is time to vote someone off, yet is silent in the game. "

"I therefor nominate Motomoto-san for removal, for me to nominate, it will bring attention to myself, but it seems I too am nominated. I want to survive, and Bitom (who i do not personally think is a ninja) already finds me suspicious. *rubs stubble on chin* so therefor I have nothing to loose to nominate my suspicion to move things along.

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:03 pm

MotoMoto wakes up when accused and yells at Sempai: I am no ninja, by my honor do not besmirch me! You are the ninja!

I second Nomination of Sempai. Kill me next if he is no Ninja.

Kilroy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Kilroy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:06 am

Defend yourself Sempai, so that we may put your fate to a vote. And remember everyone, MotoMoto has volunteered to do himself in if sempai is not a ninja.
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look surprised!"

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:30 pm

The Sempai becomes nominated, and must stand before the group and defend himself, then the group of samurai (and ninja) will vote on his destiny!
Sempai Defend, you guys vote afterwards.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:25 pm

As soon as I put myself out there of course the correct response for the true ninja would be to counter nominate!!! especially one that now quickly responds?

I have used myself as bait, and now the ninja strikes!!!

Vote as you will, but keep in mind if I am not the ninja, you only have 1 more vote to get it right!!!

I implore you all to review the entire thread!

I await your decision...

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:31 pm

Bitoma scratches his chin for a long moment, then nods. "Hai."