Werewolf Round 9 - Werewolves in Japan

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Werewolf Round 9 - Werewolves in Japan

Post by Galen » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:10 am

Kilroy, Nate, Kilroy, Nate....I can trust no one!

Nate has played a very logical, calculated game from the start, running everything by the numbers....Very...Sterile. Keeping emotion out of his posts would make an easy ninja ploy.

Then again Kilroy has been very vocal about voting members off quickly. He has explained away much of it as mistakes, but it could just as easily be willfully trying to steer us away from the truth.

I nominate Kilroy. I have to put Nate as more believable even though I know he is a capable lier.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:26 pm

The three samurai remain, and finally Galen nominates Kilroy for execution...
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:12 pm

Capable liar... I think not. You must be thinking of Arlin-san.

However between you and kilroy, I think killroy is the most likely to be a ninja.

I will second the nomination.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:55 pm

Kilroy is singled out among the three samurai...

This is his chance to defend himself publicly, before the small group decides what to do.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Kilroy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Kilroy » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:13 am

Alright, I will make this pretty easy to convince my innocence.

First of all, I have been proactive the entire game in trying to root out ninjas and getting the game going so it doesn't drag like other games we've had.

Second, for 100% proof that I am innocent: I wasn't online during the time the ninja had to submit his vote for killing someone during the nighttime round, therefore, it is impossible for me to be a ninja.

I hope the fact that I am not online often will actually help me out in this instance.

Vote away, but know if you kill me now, the game is over, to the ninja's joy.
"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look surprised!"

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:38 pm

The Karo in the hall shouts pointing at the two other samurai, "VOTE! Hiiiiyah!"

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:36 pm

With the strange statis over, the Karo scribe looks at the three Samurai, assuming that Kilroy-sama doesn't vote to kill himself, he awaits the voices of Nate and Galen to declare their votes, does Kilroy live or die.

Hey all, with Thankgiving over, time to vote, yes or no. Lets keep things moving as we are down to the last Day Phase, its win or loose this day and the game end when someone is killed today.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:42 pm

Hai
I like pie.

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Galen » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:08 am

Hai.....

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:29 am

Nate-sama and Galen-sama both bow with a "Hai!" The choice is made, Kilroy-sama will be killed for being a Ninja. The two surround the man, and give him no option to refuse. Drawing their weapons Galen and Nate both chop as one mind, lopping the head off Kilroy and slaying him. Kneeling before the corpse of Kilroy, to inspect the body Galen catches a glimpse of a flash of steel. Looking up, too late to act, he watches as Nate's blade slices across his neck severing the artery there and sending Galen to the ground in a bloody heap along side the dead Samurai Kilroy.

Nate, the second Ninja, gloats over the expiring form of Galen, his task complete, the Daimyo dead, and all the samurai of the Winter Court slain, he offers his parting words to the soon to be dead Galen before he bleeds out...
Votes: Kill Kilroy.

Kilroy = Samurai

Nate = Ninja!

Ninja's win, as they tie in numbers at the end of a day phase!

Good game Nate and Sempai! The Ninja Win. Feel free to post once more Nate, Galen...