PLAYER/GAME UPDATES

This Thread is designed to host whatever Party Rants, Player Comments, Rules Questions, and other Out Of Character comments players might have. House Rules and Character Creation information will also be found here
Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

PLAYER/GAME UPDATES

Post by Eanwulf » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:47 pm

I want this thread to be avaliable for any party member and/or game delays or absences.

This being said:

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Sorry Folks

Post by Eanwulf » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:48 pm

Sorry all for the delay in posting. It should be up by this evening. Like I mentioned previously, this has been a rather 'unusual' week - events ranging from unexpected childhood friends to an ex-girlfriend whose biological clock has evidently started ticking and needed to try and get a quick fix or two, two a co-worker having an unexpected death in the immediate family. Things should be cool from here on out though so look forwards to the post soon!

Until then,

Game On!

Rob/Wulf

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Illeveun's Peril

Post by Eanwulf » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:11 pm

Sorry folks,
I just noticed that Illeveun posted elsewhere that he is rather busy with school and what not and wanted me to auto-pilot his character.

I shall endeavor to do so this afternoon!

Until then,

Game On!

Rob/Wulf

P.S. I am almost finished with a helpful guide concerning magic rules and guidelines that should help you all immensely and will post it when I add Illeveun's comments on the current situation!

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Rigor Mortis?

Post by Wayloss » Thu May 07, 2009 12:55 am

Almost a month since the last IC Post, has the corpse stiffened and decayed? should we send it to the graveyard or is it just a spell Eanwulf can dispel. I'm willing to go on.

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Rigor Mortis?

Post by Illeveun » Thu May 07, 2009 8:26 am

I'm willing as well.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Rigor Mortis?

Post by Eanwulf » Fri May 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Thanks for the laugh Wayloss! I needed it when thinking about this game. Main problem is I am having MAJOR difficulty writing source material for it, and loathe winging a brand new universe without at least the minimal of preparations! I seem to have had a similar problem with Himinndyrr and Mutants & Masterminds.

I reckon what it boils down to is whether or not I have previously written source material or not, as I have NO problem running Greyhawk - other than being able to post every single day. I actually planned on writing all of you a letter this weekend dealing with the issue. Much like Trogdor did with his two previous games (Dark Sun & Ptolus) is is simply a matter of having time to do it...a commodity that seems to always find its way of escaping my grasp!

Let me see what I can do and I shall get back to you all, as I really do enjoy the setting. I just wish that I had more of it to enjoy!!!

Bah, late for work!

I shall find you as soon as able!

Rob/Wulf