Chapter 1: Trouble with Goblins

What mysteries currently lie in the Western Heartlands? In a large region located in western Faeran, where city-states and hamlets run rampant with no singular government to tie them together, Danger lurks at every turn.

Wilderness threatens to envelope the small farms, and villages throughout the countryside. And the Machinations of corrupt officials threaten the livelihood of villagers and cityfolk alike across the region. The only hope the Heartlands has it the adventurers who flock to the area looking to make a name for themselves, or to fill their pockets with the lost treasures of days forgotten. Run by the DM Nate
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: The Goblin's Home

Post by Shurijo » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:01 am

Tyre takes a knee and waits for the others to pass through. He doesn't mind sticking his neck out to disarm traps and unlock doors, but wading first into a potential battle or staying on the front lines of a fight, isn't something Tyre likes to do.

Jamwes
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Jamwes » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Lucan flexes his fingers on his hammer's shaft. His armor softly clanks as he places one foot after the other on the steps. Somewhere down there is trouble. Trouble that the Paladin will not let harm his compatriots.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Hey Guys, I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to have to get this game moved into the graveyard.

Work has been far too busy for me the last several months to be able to post on a regular basis, and I haven't had much of a break at home either in the last several weeks.

Currently I'm only in two games on the site here this one, and another one I'm going to have to step out of at least for now. Hopefully sometime in the future I'll have more time and be able to come back, and get another game going.
I like pie.

magerage
Level 4
Level 4

Post by magerage » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:25 pm

And suddenly, Berrian is filled with an immense power; perhaps, channeled from the gods, themselves. He raises his wand and gives it a flick. Instantly, the halls echo with the splatting ruptures of scores of exploding goblin heads, cleansing the cave of their filth.

Even more suddenly, a crack of lightning strikes the ground, and the residuum thief suddenly materializes ion the spot.

"It was you?" Berrian exclaims, first, amongst the astounded party. "I should have known..."
What? The game is ending anyway... :wink:
Thank you, Nate, for leading us on this particular quest!!!
Last edited by magerage on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Molest me not with your pocket calculator stuff...

Jamwes
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Jamwes » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Lucan kneels for a quick prayer. "Thank you Gond for this opportunity to fight injustices in your name. May you be with me and give me strength in these unknown dark days that will be upon me. Praise be to you."
Thank you for running this game. It was fun while it lasted. If/when you get more time let me know and I'll be more than happy to play in another one of your games.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Hey guys, Nate informed me of the sad choice to end this game. If anyone is looking to get into another game I have a spot open in my Age of Ice: Children of Kylorin game, its 3.5 D&D. Let me know.

I'll leave this forum here for the rest of the week so you can guys and chat about it, then its off to be buried alive (hopefully to be raised from the dead in the future).
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring