Episode I: Legacy of the Sith, Part I

Two centuries after the fall of the Galactic Empire the galaxy has changed dramatically. Jedi of all creeds populate thousands of planets, but most have chosen a path of their own. No longer does a Jed Council rule all, or do the Dark Side rule with an iron fist. The Force, Light, Dark, and somewhere in between has spread throughout the galaxy doing the will of the Force.

Run by the DM TetNak and Nate
Raphun
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Returning to the Scene of the Crime

Post by Raphun » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Rynn'kor nods, "Ah but the ship is Varque's and it would not be right to take it from him. He may need it to seek his missing uncle. I hope that you and the other Jedi can help him Master Orin."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Master Orin nods, "The Sea Mother will remain with Varque." The Master looks at Tai, "We will have something else in store for you to pilot. I believe I will match you with an experienced Jedi. He is a Mon Calamari named Perit." He pauses, turning to Tai, and producing a datapad from his robe. "The ship is called the Silver Nebula. It is a YT-2400 Light Freighter. Its current pilot is a droid, who can serve as your co-pilot." He hands the datapad to Tai with specs on the ship.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:31 am

Tai has a look and nods. "Sounds good. If it can fly, I can fly it." He is starting to get excited. "Can I have a look at it, maybe fly around a bit?"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Orin replies, "The ship is currently on assignment. They should be back in a few days."

Grimbold

Post by Grimbold » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:54 pm

The Duro seems a bit disappointed. "Oh yeah, so I just gonna have to wait. Ahem. So what do you Jedi do for entertainment around here?"

Raphun
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Raphun » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Rynn'kor says, "Perhaps they have the specs for you Tai and that can keep you entertained for a while. For now though why don't we go get settled in and I would really enjoy meeting some other Jedi."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:39 am

"Rynn'kor," Master Orin starts, "I would like to speak with you further. Tai can stay if he wishes, it is your choice."

Raphun
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Raphun » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:57 am

Rynn'kor shrugs, "It is fine with me if you stay Tai the choice is yours." Rynn'kor then turns his black-eyed gaze back to Master Orin his eyes filled with curiosity and no small amount of anticipation.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Orin waits for Tai to decide, and afterward states matter-of-factly, "I have spoken to the other Jedi Masters, and they would like to offer you a spot within our Jedi Order." He looks blank faced at Rynn'kor afterward.

Grimbold

Post by Grimbold » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Tai is curious and wants to hear more. So he says nothing and just hangs around, ears open, but he says nothing.