Episode II: Legacy of a Dead Planet

Two centuries after the fall of the Galactic Empire the galaxy has changed dramatically. Jedi of all creeds populate thousands of planets, but most have chosen a path of their own. No longer does a Jed Council rule all, or do the Dark Side rule with an iron fist. The Force, Light, Dark, and somewhere in between has spread throughout the galaxy doing the will of the Force.

Run by the DM TetNak and Nate
Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Re: Episode II: Legacy of a Dead Planet

Post by Nate » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:58 pm

"Let us know on the com's when you are in position." Del offers to the two assuming the group would like to know when to be ready.

"So how are we to get there attention Master?" Del asks Perit, not totally sure how they can get whomever it is that shot down the starfighter to find them here.

Max_Power
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Max_Power » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:27 am

After about ten minutes Eeth has arrived at his sniper postion and has made sure that both of them can't be detected easily.
He has made some covers out of some trash which was lyieng around.
"Okay I'm in position and I will let you know when I see enemy movements." Eeth says over the com.
Max Power - "Kids, there's three ways to do things; the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way!"
Children - "Isn't that the wrong way?"
Max Power - "Yeah, but faster!"

Raphun
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Raphun » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Rynn'kor takes up a position behind Eeth and gives a nod of his green head to Eeth.
Rynn'kor reaches out with the force to detect any life forms in their immediate area.

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Tai is ready, waiting for the signal. He whispers to Szara, referring to shooting from a swoop. "There is always a first time."

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:14 pm

"We'll stick with what covering fire we can manage," Perit adds, "though I think the Jedi are probably better suited for close range fighting. Still, play to your strengths. Take up a position where you think you'll be of greatest use."
The general plan, as I see it, is to have a sniper position, a mobile reserve (the swoop bike), and the rest of us in hiding at street level waiting to ambush them. Yes, I know it's probably more tactically wise for all of us to get up in sniping positions and create a killing field in the alley. But that is so not Star Wars. I just don't think I could push the genre that much.

If necessary, we can use one person as bait. An obvious choice is the swoop bike, since it can get away more quickly.

If that doesn't fit the layout we have, please adjust to fit as best is possible.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:34 pm

"Just like sitting on a swoop bike with a Duros", Szara says emotionless. "That's a first time, too."
She's eager to get this possible droid issue done and return to New Republic and later to Chiss space.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Del nods to Perit. "So we send the swoop out to pull them back to us then?" he asks feeling he understands the plan.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:07 am

Assumptions: Everyone except Tai and Szara are on their feet. Eeth is 150 meters above in a building overlooking everything. Your speeder bikes are by the debris and out of the way. The map is uber terrible, sorry, I just suck at them
Eeth's voice comes over the comlink, "I see them. About a half dozen. Old, old droids, Clone War makes, if I'm not mistaken. One thousand meters east entry path."

Tai zooms away with Szara on the back. They fly across the platforms making their way toward the droids. When they are about two hundred meters the pilot turns the swoop around, Szara firing toward the gaggle of droids that now march slowly after the vehicle. Two of the lead droids move a lot faster, rolling end over end in a ball.

After a few moments, Eeth says, "Here they come, get ready." And seconds later the swoop launches into passed the intersection!
Inits are coming tomorrow. Please wait until I have posted them
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Tai 31, Droideka 26, Rynn'kor 24, Eeth 20, B1 Droids 18, Del 16, Perit 14, Magna Droid, B2 Droids 8, Szara 3
Tai, on the swoop, with Szara on the back zooms into the intersection and ...
Okay folks! Go! Blow up some droids!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:53 am

"Hang on, honey!" Tai flies fast as he zigzags on and just quickly turns back to fire his blaster at the first droid.
Standard: Shoot at the first droid.
Move: fly on in a zigzag, towards the west of the platform.
Swift: .
Reaction readied: Vehicular evasion.