Greater Binghamton Area - Local RPG Group

This forum is for use by groups of folks who want to help organize their local gaming groups. If you have some people in your area and you want to organize game play at the table you can post to this forum!
Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Greater Binghamton Area Gaming Group

Post by Brennor » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:17 am

MadVlat wrote:By the way. The Phoenix clan has been preparing a shipment from their treasury. At last count 1,561 koku have been packaged.This should place my donation to the AEG vaults 2nd or 3rd in the rankings... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Holy crap that's a lot of koku... Are you sure you aren't Mantis?
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:07 pm

The Mantis wouldn't send koku from their own treasury?!?! They'd prirate it from Great Clans less deserving THEN send it in as their own.

SON OF STORMS, FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Thursday should good Bren, give me a call, we can do seal decks from the EE stuff, I haven't opened them up yet, just some booster packs.

Bah 1500 is nothing, the Spider during the Race for the THrone collected and sent in 30,000 from one source in order to retake the Tao of Fu Leng from the Crab!

Currently I don't believe there is a send in koku contest going on, but it certainly would allow you to buy alot of promo cards, or is that koku available for donation to BrenCon's Tourney?

Tet, really hoping you come this year. Are the cards you have older or newer? i'll have a ton of old cards to give to players who play in the l5r this year, and a good amount of new/legal cards.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:03 pm

I have some older L5R cards. I'll bring some GoT cards as well. I think I might use miles for half and pay for the other. That should keep me at about 350 for the trip.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Sounds good, I'm actually expecting you to come this year. My hopes are high, don't dash them yet again.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Haha. I just need to figure it out. I'm like 2k miles short on what I need for a 1-way flight. Maybe you guys should move to somewhere that isn't the middle of nowhere.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Its only a few hours drive from NYC, the center of Everywhere, so we are on Edges of the Middle Of Nowhere and the Cusp of Right in the Thick of It.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:15 pm

MadVlat wrote:Now with that said. The 18th should work...
Still not sure what my work schedule will be. They have to decide soon though. Currently have 4 possible options when I'll travel though: Mar 5-10, Mar 12-16, Mar 5-16, Mar 19-24. Right now I'm hoping for the 12-16th.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Okay guys what time on the 18th? I might more enjoy, and Bren sounded like when I saw him on Tuesday to prefer the 17th. Can you swing saturday instead MV?

I figure we should shoot for 2pm? Play a few hours and call it a day.

If Bren can, we have plenty of other things to do. I just got the Deathwing expansion for Death Angle card game, I'd like to give that a try. Or Nightfall, I have all the expansions for that now. Etc.

You guys still up for this?

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 am

I'm still up for this. Can either do later in the day Sat or Sunday. Sounds like MV was Sunday only. Still interested, MV/JP?