Greater Binghamton Area - Local RPG Group

This forum is for use by groups of folks who want to help organize their local gaming groups. If you have some people in your area and you want to organize game play at the table you can post to this forum!
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Greater Binghamton Area - Local RPG Group

Post by Vardaen » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Hey all, this thread is for those of you in the Greater Binghamton area to help us organize some gaming sessions face to face. Currently we have some people returned to the area for the group is growing and its time we try and organize some games.

I know we are all busy, but I really would like to get in a game once a month as well as another night of mini games once a month as well. When I say mini games I mean like card games, board games, non-RPG games, etc...

Right now, as I know it, we have alot of game possibilities that we can take a look at. I'd love to get something going for early October/Late September.

Here are the games I know of that are outstanding for us to play.
Game GM Current Players Info Next Session Location
Games In Limbo
XCrawl - NecroAmerica jigglypuff69 Vardaen, Connie, MadVlat, Mat, Extra Character Just about to start 3rd level, then we are done TBA TBA
L5R - Minor Clans jigglypuff69 Vardaen, Connie, MadVlat, Mat, Extra Character We finished one adventure but could start up a new one TBA TBA
Eberron - Homebrew Vardaen jigglypuff69, Connie, MadVlat, Mat We played the PreWar stuff and are ready to fast forward to PostWar TBA TBA
Eberron - Published Adventures Vardaen Amaris, Brennor, Joni, Wayloss, micro, MadVlat Only a few pages from completing "Grasp of the Emerald Claw" Early Oct TBA
Possible New Games
L5R - Legend of the Burning Sands Vardaen ??? I would love to run an L5R that uses the new LBS stuff TBA TBA
Shadowrun Brennor ??? I know B is always keen on running a Shadowrun game TBA TBA
[/align]

Lets talk about when we can play... and what.
Updated, removed MadVlat's WoD games since he brought it here online
Last edited by Vardaen on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Greater Binghamton Area Gaming Group

Post by Brennor » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:56 am

I'd love to be involved in some of the games, perhaps taking over for some of the "extra characters" too, however, until we are unpacked, my time is mostly spoken for.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:55 am

Being in Roch, we can only be there in spirit, more then once a month is a financial burden with Micro in school and mainly working weekends.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:37 pm

Yeah, figured it would be hard for you guys to do anything Wayloss, sort of like before. I would like to finish up the current Eberron game with Shard, Ellery, "T" and the others. We were basically at the point of wrapping up the adventure, awarding XP, etc. From there we could mush the two Eberron groups together, or get new characters/players from one group to the next etc.

How would you feel about other people playing Shard and Micro's character....

(I can't seem to remember Micro, Joni or Brennor's character names)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:25 pm

Vardaen wrote:(I can't seem to remember Micro, Joni or Brennor's character names)
WHAT?!?!?! You can't remember Mathias! ;)

I think Joni's was L'Noni. Don't remember what the other names were though... though if you have Mathias' journal, they are all in that... on the first page, I think.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:27 pm

Oh right Mathias, L'Noni and Ariel!

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Ah, Ariel. That's it.

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:32 pm

Any and all of these sound awesome, but I'd need to know when these were happening to see if I can work it into my schedule. Given my recent absences, I'd be loath to bite off more than I can chew. Again.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:57 pm

No one has alot of time among any of us. I was hoping to try and get in 1 game night per month, perhaps on a rotating location, or even rotating game (game at GMs house)

So game at my house I run, game at JP's house he runs, etc...

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:25 pm

Ahhhh! That suits my needs perfectly. Hell, if I can think of anything spiffy I might offer to run a game myself...