Greater Binghamton Area - Local RPG Group

This forum is for use by groups of folks who want to help organize their local gaming groups. If you have some people in your area and you want to organize game play at the table you can post to this forum!
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: Greater Binghamton Area Gaming Group

Post by MadVlat » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:31 pm

I'd love to do some more moshing with Grusome and his chevy fender of doom. However, Sundays are rough for me, but I'll see what I can do...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:37 am

So just to be clear with MV, you can't do week days for cards or weekends. I am not sure how hard this should be but seems to me we should be ableto spend4 hour a month hanging out, I am not so whipped that I can't manage that. What about the rest of you mice?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:28 pm

mice? Don't get the reference.

As far as me, Sundays usually aren't the best -- family time and all, though Sunday after 8PM or so would work. Sat would be better than Sun for me.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:53 pm

You know, "Of Mice and Men" :P

I can also maybe manage Saturdays later in the day. If we are going to do late night, obviously a non-school/work night is better.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:05 pm

All depends on what day I'm working. Other than that, I can do it whenever...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:34 am

A Friday night would work best for me. Though I think that I could finagle one Saturday night a month. We should also talk to Shadowwk. I'm pretty sure that he would be up fer some gaming and he's in the area to boot...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Hey only just under a month to get a reply! Suuuure, this will ever work.

Anyhow I bet I can swing most any time as long as its at my place or kid friendly location.

What about just playing some cards MV? You can't possible be busy every single day of the month.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:21 pm

So, while I realize no on ever seems to have any time anymore, even once a month or so, I'll put this out there.

I picked up the Second City Box Set for L5R 4th Ed. I has what appears to be a killer campaign in it that take you into the Ivory Kingdoms and the Second City beyond the boarders of Rokugan where you can carve out your own destiny. Great looking set of books, hand outs, maps, character folios, cards for techniques, etc. Any interesting in playing this at the table. I think it might be better face to face than pbp because of the hand outs, and not being a PDF rule set.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:59 pm

I would play! Unfortunately I'm about 2000 miles away.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:10 pm

I would so play that too. Unforunately I'm 3,863.1 miles away. (From Rob's place though.)
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."