Greater Binghamton Area - Local RPG Group

This forum is for use by groups of folks who want to help organize their local gaming groups. If you have some people in your area and you want to organize game play at the table you can post to this forum!
jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Greater Binghamton Area Gaming Group

Post by jigglypuff69 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Sounds interesting! Might be a good time for Gusai Godaro to make a return!!!
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:33 am

Time period is the most recent stuff, like 75 years after the clan wars. Perhaps wed have to do a solo since getting mv to show would be like pulling teeth. Maybe bren could make it.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Maybe. Not much fun solo playing though. Have to think about that...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm not the only one with time constraints V. However, I would be interested...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:09 pm

I have them as well, depends on which job I'm at....

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:29 pm

MadVlat wrote:I'm not the only one with time constraints V. However, I would be interested...
Really, cause you never can do anything any weekend ever, so.... And you can't ever do anything any evening, so....

:)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:51 am

What times are you thinking of possibly playing? With enough notice, theoretically possible.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:27 pm

I can generally do Sat and Sun any time from like 3:30 on wards (I have both kids so either my place or baby friendly is a must.) Weekdays my schedule fluxuates, and now that we wasted all summer not doing anything I can't do Weds cause Lil'V has a game night. Mondays are generally poor, but the other three days are good. So to recap I can swing about 5 days a week!

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Wish I had that kind of free time. Sundays are pretty much right out, unless we were to get together after 9PM. Other nights are ok-ish. Better than they were over the summer. I can probably do something starting at 7:30 or 8 most other nights.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm

I'm not saying I can do ALL of these times, but I know how to schedule things, and I CAN pick 1 day a month to hang out with friends. Honestly its that that unreasonable to think we could get together for 4-6 hours out of 720 of them a month. However, we've been having this conversation for months now on here, and no one seems to really be able to commit to anything so I have no real belief we can hang out.

I would prefer Saturday's in the afternoon on wards, since its not a school night for the kid, its not a work morning, etc.