Greater Binghamton Area - Local RPG Group

This forum is for use by groups of folks who want to help organize their local gaming groups. If you have some people in your area and you want to organize game play at the table you can post to this forum!
Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Re: Greater Binghamton Area Gaming Group

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:01 pm

Given enough warning/ notice- mathew and I can do just about anything. Busy days are normally wednesdays for us with occasional things on weekends.

so basically- whatever is decided.
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:31 pm

Sounds like we might be able to hit 1 game/month eventually. I should be able to hit that too, eventually.

Dunno about getting any game setup for September yet though, V.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:45 pm

Naw, September we can maybe shoot for a Board Game night or something, alot easier and more likely to include various people.

I also think we might consider splitting up into 2 groups since I don't see some of these games working well with so many people.

JP, MV, Bren, Joni, Connie, Mat, JW, DP, Vman, Amaris (and Wayloss, Mirco for Eberron) that is 10~12 people. Plenty of people to do 2 groups, since it is unlikely we could ever organize something with all 12 people at the same time (its Mini BrenCon!) Plus you never know Sean might want in as well.

I'm going to focus on getting my orgninal Eberron group back up and finishing the adventure. I also have the next one ready to go (with another read through) so that is always something we can do.

So Bren, Joni, MadVlat, Wayloss and Micro (Plus Amaris and I) we should work on a day that works if everyone is still interested in finish up this game or continuing it. I guess its up to Wayloss if he wants to make the trip down or not on a Friday or Saturday. Need to work out work times ont his end as well.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:53 pm

Sean only has saturdays and Wednesdays off.
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:55 pm

Yeah, not much we could do with all 12 of us (boy that's alot!)... cool to be part of such a large group of RL RPers again though! :D

You are right about a board game night. That might be easier to do in September. We've got a bunch of games, most of which are listed here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/use ... own=1&ff=1

The play stats aren't right (I stopped updating that like a year ago), and not quite all of the games we have are on that list, but any of them are open for a board game night.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:44 am

Tomorrow, is the only day that I have free until October. School is wrapping up after next week. So I'll be able to breathe once again. I would like to run a Moscow based Vampire game for the group before I bring it to Brennor's (or not). Other than that our L5R campaign would be my first choince. Followed closely by crawl and eberron. I'll talk to you more about it tomorrow night.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:41 pm

I'd like to finish up lvl 3 of Necromerica and move on, so I can plan on what's happening in L5R. The Lion and Rooster need to be Honored!!!!
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Personally I don't have the time to organize all the games (who does) so I was hoping this tread would help. I leave the running and timing and organzing of the games up to the respective DMs. I will update the table at the start of this thread as nessicary (I've already added MV's idea).
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:01 pm

I'm also good with finishing up NecroAmerica, Balwain need some more zombie stomping and fabulous cash and prizes!

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:37 pm

Depending on when you guys get to the last bit of NecroAmerica, I'd like to join in as the unhandled player. :)