Meetup Group - Houston, Texas

This forum is for use by groups of folks who want to help organize their local gaming groups. If you have some people in your area and you want to organize game play at the table you can post to this forum!
Hermit
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Trader

Meetup Group - Houston, Texas

Post by Hermit » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:31 pm

Hello everyone. I'm setting this thread up because as it so happens I've found a local meetup that holds some RPG sessions that I've been taking a part in here and there over the past few months (Been enjoying some rousing sessions of Iron Kingdoms RPG, huzzah). The purpose of this thread is merely to inform you ahead of time of the planned dates of one of these meetups so as to avoid any queries pertaining to my lack of posting on a particular day, just as a precautionary measure mind you.

Speaking of, the next planned meetup with this group I'm with will be on the 16th of July. There isn't a specified time as of yet, though I suspect it'll likely be some time in the afternoon or early evening based on past experiences. I will provide updates on specifics as they come to me.
''At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.'' - Lao-Tzu

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Meetup Group

Post by Hayabusa » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:50 pm

This doesn't happen to be in Dublin, would it? Also, does it make sense for this to be in a vacation/absences forum?
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Meetup Group

Post by TetNak » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:02 pm

I don't think so, really.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Hermit
Level 12
Level 12

Meetup Group

Post by Hermit » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:40 am

To be honest I wasn't perfectly sure what thread was appropriate for this, but I figured it would be remiss of me to not give any forewarning of these meetups that I'm periodically attending, particularly if say some thread I'm participating on here is expecting a quick post and I'm nowhere to be seen or heard at the time, that sort of thing.
''At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.'' - Lao-Tzu

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Meetup Group

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:02 pm

I moved this to the Local Game Group thread in Random Chatter. More appropriate for it.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Hermit
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Meetup Group

Post by Hermit » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Vardaen wrote:I moved this to the Local Game Group thread in Random Chatter. More appropriate for it.
Much appreciated.

The meetup date is still on the 16th this week as I mentioned earlier in this thread, though I have yet to determine the exact time, place, and length. Hopefully these details will be addressed soon.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:46 pm

Now that it's nicely settled, where's the group meeting? I know it may be a bit pointless to ask since most players are American but you can never know until you ask.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Hermit
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hermit » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:25 pm

Hayabusa wrote:Now that it's nicely settled, where's the group meeting? I know it may be a bit pointless to ask since most players are American but you can never know until you ask.
The meetup is located in Houston, Texas.