Prelude: Blood and Steel

On the continent of Tanaephis several human peoples battle over land, power or money. In this brutal world, people often are guided by their passions and desires for power, wealth or violence. Many powerful warriors possess god-weapons. Strange, intelligent and powerful, these weapons have desires and schemes of their own.
This is a sword and sorcery game in a violent world. The unique rules are simple and quick to learn.Run by the Weapon Master Grimbold
ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Prelude: Blood and Steel

Post by ardh05 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:10 am

Korbold accepts the glare with a big grin. "I don't know... are you a man? If so, then why don't we go outside for a little wrestling fun after I gamble a little bit?" After he says this, he turns his attention to those who are actually gambling, while mentally saying to Devil's Razor, "Keep your eye on him, please... I don't trust him..."

Odin
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Odin » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:53 am

Sylik looks slightly confused as the blade whispers in his mind. Everything he has known is saying to strike the man down where he sits now, but the blade seemed to think he could be useful.

"Perhaps not all of them are as mindless as they seem" He sits back in his chair seeming to watch the game in front of him.I'll be calm for now, he tells the blade but at the first sign of trouble from this one I will strike him down with or without you.
Don't worry, there won't be any PvP :D I'm just figure Sylik would be less then friendly after a lifetime of hatred for Piorads
I search for hidden dwarves...

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:04 am

"Don't presume that I am unwatchful," the blade says to its wielder, somewhat annoyed, yet also a bit hesitant, "I don't trust the wielder, and definitely not the blade-which, if your mind is wondering, truly a god weapon."

To the Ghostblade, the Razor states, trying to confuse the weapon, "And yet, within a few moments of meeting one such as I, you already are wrong. We'll see how a blade like you could complete any mission."

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:16 pm

The Thunk's blade still speaks to Razor: "Think what you may, we are of one kind. And I sense that you have been without a wielder long. But you have seen something of the city recently. Have you seen a blade called Anathos?"
You have some more posts to roleplay before I move you on. Upt to now: Great job.

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:35 am

"Anathos?" The Razor questions, before saying, "I have not heard of a weapon carrying such a name. And you, have you heard of two weapons, an axe and a sword, going by the names of Thanatos and Muleh?"

Grimbold

Post by Grimbold » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:24 am

The blade responds: "Ah yes, he was also known as Thanatos. I am looking for him. Who is Muleh?"

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:10 am

"Muleh is a weapon which has ties with Thanatos. If we find one of them, the other's location would soon follow. But, if you would be so kind as to tell me, what is your reason for searching out Thanatos?"

Grimbold

Post by Grimbold » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:13 am

The Ghostblade, Alniris, whispers in Razor's mind: "I have a grudge that needs to be settled. Some years ago, this weapon 'killed' another weapon, dear to me. That is all."

Illeveun
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Illeveun » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:25 am

The blade pauses, thinking, only to ask, "What was the name of the lost weapon?"

Odin
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Odin » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:05 am

Sylick leans back in his chair, slightly unsettled at the sudden silence from the blade. He watches the Pioriad closely waiting for any indication of threat.

"My people would be laughing at me if they were to come upon this site, me sitting with a sworn enemy.

Sylick relaxes a bit, Korbold seeming to be concentrating on his game.
I search for hidden dwarves...