Discipline of Black Magic: With Friends Like These

Beyond the boarders of the Emerald Empire lies a vast and diverse world centered around the Burning Sands -- a place cursed by Shilah the Sun and Kaleel the Moon. For too long the Samurai in Rokugan have remained ignorant of the greater world around them.
A danger is rising, but is it too late for the children of the Kami? Only you know that answer.Run by the Game Master Moto Vardaen
mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: Discipline of Black Magic: With Friends Like These

Post by mackaber » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Fesal stands in the doorway already having turned to leave he loks his mistress in the eyes then looks back down to he floor again mumbling "my master has much to attend to... important buisness..." clearly the man is struggling with his loyalties but can not quite bring himself to betray his master just yet...
Big Pimpin...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:20 am

"Fesal, it is alright, I will not be angry with you. I can see you are troubled, that this charade is hurting you." She steps forward and places a kind hand on his shoulder, "Please Fesal, tell me the truth, do I not deserve some of your loyalty as well? It will ease your pain to end the lies." She looks at him caring through her veil.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:34 am

Fesal looks up at his mistress pain and fear in his eyes he merely nods solemly "Yes I believe you are right mistress it is not work that busies him this evening..."
Big Pimpin...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 pm

She gulps down, trying to hold back tears of anger, "I knew it. It is a woman isn't it? A Ra'shari woman?" Her look is demanding and filled with a hint of jealous rage. She will be easy to manipulate it seems. "Tell me Fesal, TELL ME!"
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:00 am

Fesal merely nods his arms raised in defence to the enraged woman "Yes mistress yes..." he will havee to let her vent her rage a bit now before revealing anything further but is confident that he can handle the situation now that everything is under control...
Big Pimpin...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:28 pm

She calms down a bit, "Well?" She is waiting for a reply from the man and won't wait much longer for it. The time for the meeting, for the other man to be in position is upon the city, dealying much longer could be disasterous. "Answer me then."

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:57 am

"...do you know the cherry tree?" Fesal asks timidly knowing very well that it is the place where the two first kissed. "He was going to meet here there this evening..."
Big Pimpin...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:16 pm

The woman refrains from an outburst of violence, instead her face contorts with heartbreak. "The...." she gulps down unable to finish her thoughts. She stands up straight, a look in her eyes that speaks of murder. "Thank you Fesal." She stalks out of the chamber, but at the last moment grabs a hair pin from a nearby dresser and tucks the long dirk like item into her robes. There is a calm in the room, like moments before a sand storm hits. They say Jigoku has no furry like a woman scorned. That will be proven tonight.

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:14 am

Inwardly Halil smiles ... as Fesal the trusty servant returns to his chambers to get some rest.
Big Pimpin...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Halil has sent his master's wife to her death, this he knows. Later tonight he knows his mater will travel to that same place. There is more work to do, but he must get some rest so Halil returns to his room, his things already packed for a quick departure incase he needs to. Laying down he rests easy knowing he's done his job, and done it well.