Discipline of Black Magic: Caravan Trails

Beyond the boarders of the Emerald Empire lies a vast and diverse world centered around the Burning Sands -- a place cursed by Shilah the Sun and Kaleel the Moon. For too long the Samurai in Rokugan have remained ignorant of the greater world around them.
A danger is rising, but is it too late for the children of the Kami? Only you know that answer.Run by the Game Master Moto Vardaen
mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: Discipline of Black Magic: Caravan Trails

Post by mackaber » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Fesal's smile broadens a bit ... after all knowing your friend and your enemy was what kept one alive in his line of buisness. "Everything has it's price... in this case a name for a name will have to suffice... some call me Halil... some call me Fesal and some might call me Silah..." he stands there watching the wagons being pushed inside before he reveals a key "Let me just lock this up and we can speak of any buisness you might have..."
Big Pimpin...

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:40 pm

"Why, of course I'll wait," Silah responds. "But you shouldn't use that last name in the wrong company. It might have... unforeseen consequences."

The assassin keeps observing the guards and the 'servant'. In his head he keep pondering the question how he should call this man. He remembers the other assassin's words and settles for the name Fesal.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:36 pm

"I would assume so." Emir replies to the woman in a whispered tone. "At this time of night I would find it odd that the customs official wouldn't be home. Given that we were told to come here after dark I doubt it to be a coincidence..."

Emir moves along with the wagons ensuring the cargo is secure while locked away, then waits to see if either the woman, the guards, or the custom official's servant have any more questions.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Fesal/Halil speaks in whisper tones with the man Silah and the two seems to have something going there for they chat a long moment before Fesal produces a key to the warehouse.

Emir mentions his concerns to Asami and the foriegn woman only shrugs. "I have trust in my master's plans." The wagons are rolled into the stable-warehouse and the city guards make sure everyone is cleared out until Fesal arrives with the key.

The captain helps close the door. "Lock this up, I'll post guards out here so nothing fishy happens until Fadil returns." Fesal inserts the key and locks it tightly. The building appears well secured and taking a closer look at it you all realize the windows are barred, there is no back door, and likely no one is going to get into this place without that key.

The caravan drivers mill about looking at Emir and Asami for direction when the woman speaks to them. "Proceed to the caravanserai we were to stay at. I will handle things from here." The men bow, their personal belonings in small sacks they carry they head off into the streets of the city seeking the caravansarai (inn) nearby.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Mon May 03, 2010 6:42 pm

"I have no concerns." Emir replies quetly making sure the guard isn't close enough to overhear. "More an observation that this is likely part of either your or my masters plans."

Emir then moves to walk back to the home hoping to get some kind of information on Fadil or what he's to do next.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue May 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Waiting on mack here to reply. We are almost done with all the prelude twity stuff, so lets not loose steam now.
Asami nods, "There is a place nearby I have been told that serves sugar dates and something called coffee. In one week time we are to meet there with others, and all things will be made clear I am told." The bald Rokugani woman looks on under her wraps waiting for this to be over tonight.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Tue May 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Having locked up the warehouse Fesal thanks the guards for their assistance. "My master will have a look at the things once he returns..." turning to the odd woman apparently responsible for the caravan he continues "i asssume my master can contact you at the caravanserai once he has examined the wares?"
Sorry wasn't aware you were looking for a post from me here...
Big Pimpin...

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Wed May 05, 2010 2:54 am

Back at the other building, Silah watches Fesal talk to the city guard and the woman and the other men from the caravan. Somehow he's curious what they're talking about but he knows if this would be important for him he will learn what they were talking about sooner or later. Probably not from them but from others. Like he learned about the tragic tale of one unfaithful customs officer. So the assassin waits for Fesal to return and the city guards to leave.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed May 05, 2010 7:32 pm

The lead guard seems satisfied that the wagons are locked up now. "I'll leave one of my men to keep watch." The nameless guard stands near the door just sort of numb to his duty.

The caravan servants have all managed to head out, and now the city guard all leave as well, save for that one man standing near the door half dozing with his duty.

This leaves Fesal, Silah, Emir Asami and the Jinn of Broken Dreams standing outside the home. The attractive woman, who is really a Jinn turns then to Emir. "I believe our arrangement is over? I have done as you asked, and you have done as I have. I shall see you in one months time to complete the other half of our bargain." She awaits any reply from Emir before she will also head out.

Asami nods to Fasil, she has a rather odd accent, "Yes contact me there. Do you know a place to eat dates and drink a thing called coffee?"

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Wed May 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Emir Nods in response to the Jinn. "You have, and I will." The Sahir replies. "You are free to go."

No longer focusing on the Jinn the Sahir turns his attention back to the foreign woman, and the Customs officials assistant, nodding at the man as he does so. "I assume you require nothing else from me?" He asks ready to head home for the night if he's no longer needed here.

From what he can tell the goods have been delivered to where they were to go, and his task as required by the Quabal has been carried out with no problems.