Ring of Fire - Black Market Deals

Beyond the boarders of the Emerald Empire lies a vast and diverse world centered around the Burning Sands -- a place cursed by Shilah the Sun and Kaleel the Moon. For too long the Samurai in Rokugan have remained ignorant of the greater world around them.
A danger is rising, but is it too late for the children of the Kami? Only you know that answer.Run by the Game Master Moto Vardaen
Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Re: Ring of Fire - Black Market Deals

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:16 am

"Yes, thank you, Usagi-san," Ryuichi replies. He hooks both thumbs in his obi and keeps walking towards the entrance of the theater. The Kitsuki reads the title of the play, but stops only for a second before he continues his way. As they walked through this part of the town he can't help but wonder how many geishas and sake houses can be found in this district alone. This seems to be the place where the samurai and rich merchants enjoy themselves. And he can't help but wonder if this is all needed.

"So... it looks like we might be a little too late to see the beginning," he says looking for a heimin that might welcome them to the theater.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Ryuichi hooks his tumbs and strides up to the building. The door is closed, and the play has been going on for a while now, having started about a half hour ago. There is some strange noises coming from inside, and they aren't the sounds of the play. As an Emerald Magistrate Ryuichi has no need to pay if he didn't want to, and the strange sense he's getting from the place causes him to push the door open and head inside.

Otori follows behind...

This thread edits to here: Panic and Investigation
I'm going to end this thread! You guys did great, alot of this was driven by your actions and I hadn't planned on most of it, and it still worked out nicely I think. Please watch for my post in the other thread and you can start posting there. We are all back together.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring