About your Admins and Game Masters

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Re: Your GMs

Post by Wayloss » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Wayloss- Introduced to Brennor's via Cohobin (The Admin's brother) who I met in collage and who was my roommate. After playing with Brennor, Vardaen, Joni, and Cohobin in RL I was convinced to come to the site. I have been playing PRG's since around age 9 or 10. I primarily play D20 but have branched out to experiment with GURPS and L5R.

Anorin
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Anorin » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Anorin

Born and raised in the South, I live an hour east from what is considered civilization.

Introduced to Brennor's via one of the Wizard's links.

I'm 20 years old

My gaming experience is limited compared to some, but it includes D&D 3.5, Star Wars Revised Edition, and Mutants & Masterminds 2e.

I've only been gaming for a couple of years, but those years have been filled with a lot of sessions.

My favorite system is M&M 2e, because that's the only system where you hear lines like, "I pick up the bridge and hit him with it."

One thing I've told you is a lie.
Sane is another word for Unimaginitive

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Darth Bo
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Bo » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Bo

I'm 31 years old and originally from Cincinnati, Ohio. My introduction to RPGs came by way of making fun of people in High School when they carried around those hardback D&D books with all the cool pictures. As I got older, though, I realized it was only because I was curious about just what these games entailed!

In college I had some really bad, horrible, dirty, and nerdy roomates my freshman year. One of them introduced me to MUSHing. I dove into it headfirst and soon began to love the RP and wrangled a few admin positions on a few major MUSHes. However, there is always a Fall...

Though I made some great friends, I came to believe that the MUSH community was, as a whole, dysfunctional. Without published, playtested rules that are able to be referenced, the system fails with the slightest of stressors. That's when I turned towards more traditional RPG systems.

My main interest lies in Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. I run Star Wars: Prelude to Hope here and hope that one day we will be able to get a good mixture of Real-Time and PbP RP going with the aid of certain software programs.. but scheduling is a bitch!
~Bo~

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:34 am

Hayabusa

Well, there's not much to tell about me. I'm 26-year old German and a law student in Marburg. I actually began to play RPGs only a year before I finished school and it was the infamous, german DSA that led me into the world of RPGs. Then followed Call of Cthulhu, a little bit WoD and a few others which I can't even remember right now. Casually I GMed a few sessions of the games and I'm currently running a small CoC game.

But since I'm in university I hadn't much time to sit down with my friends and play the usual pen and paper RPGs anymore. So I looked for alternatives and eventually I discovered Grimbold's recrution message on a german RPG board. And after I joined my first game here I'm kinda addicted to Brennor's.

After one and a half year of playing games I thought I can give a try and GM a game here. Since I like SW very much I thought I'd GM a game with which I'm most proficient. So my first game will be one of the SW: Infinite Galaxy Real-Time games. To bridge the time between the sessions I'm going to set up a small PbP, too.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Phlale:

I'm a 26 year old Ontarian who has only been gaming a few years now. I started running a homebrew 3.5e game when our normal GM needed a break and was hooked.

I stumbled in here looking for an L5R game, and was greatly impressed.

I am most comfortable in the d20 rulesets, but I love character's that learn and grow, so I'm willing to try anything at least once.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Shurijo - I've had D&D rule books and games since the red box and playing computer RPG games since Ultima IV, Final Fantasy I, Dragon Warrior I, and the Bard's Tale (on my ADAM PC, Apple IIc+, and Nintendo classic devices). Although, I read a few of the old rule books, I didn't start playing games until I joined the Marine Corps and found other geeks within the ranks who invited me to join. We started with D&D 2nd edition and mainly stayed with that for the duration of my service. After leaving the service, I was hooked with online RPG games such as Diablo, the Realm, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EQ2, etc.

A few years ago, I was a frequent user of the WotC Eberron forums while the D&D RPG for Eberron was in development. While being excited for the game release (before I got into beta and was a bit disappointed), I searched for an Eberron related RPG game to join and learn more about the setting, which lead me to find TetNak's WotC post and end up here. Since finding my way to Brennor's RPG Corner, I haven't been back to any of the online gaming and have grown to prefer the more detailed and in-depth stories of the Play-By-Post games over the hack-and-slash computer RPGs.

Prior to Brennor RPG Corner PbP experience, I had only RP'd in online MMORPG (SW:Galaxies) and a few small PbP experiences within the SWG guild.

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:15 pm

mackaber is very wary about disclosing information about himself on the internet. He is currently working as as coordinator of a European research project and getting a PHD in sociology. Besides digging multivariate statistics, rap music and playing with his daughter he loves games of all kinds. His past as a very competitive Magic player has turned him into a tried and true power gamer with an unhealthy preference for Dwarves.
Big Pimpin...