General OOC Stuff

A place for Player'€™s to post any and all of their Out of Character (OOC) comments. Posts will range from casual comments to player/game information.
Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Inside the moathouse!

Post by Wayloss » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:26 am

Eanwulf does it look like Kor and I can close the main doors on the froggies?

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Re: Inside the moathouse!

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 am

Wayloss wrote:Eanwulf does it look like Kor and I can close the main doors on the froggies?
Remember, you two don't notice the frogs as of yet!

As far as the drawbridge goes:

When the moathouse was taken, part of the drawbridge was battered through, and men crossed on planks to gain access to the inner gates. The chains of the drawbridge were broken, and it fell; it has remained thus since.

And for the doors at the gates:

One door is hanging open on one great hinge, the other is splintered and holed but still in position, wedged and shored closed from the inside.

You might be able to buy you some time but overall they will really only wind up serving as difficult terrain at best.

Hope this helps, and oh yeah...

Remember, you two don't notice the frogs as of yet!
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:16 am

Do any of us notice them? Like me looking in that direction>?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:38 am

Notice the Frogs? Yeah Raven does...read the game's current post and in the OOC at the bottom, you'll notice that I mention that everyone BUT Kor and Torgunn notice the frogs!
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Important Notice!

Post by Eanwulf » Wed May 12, 2010 11:06 am

Don't hate me people, but I need you all to READ THE FOLLOWING

I am sickened to inform you all that I must sadly withdraw my Gygaxian Odyssey game from the forums. Simply put, I am stretching myself too thin given current circumstances and really want to try my hand at maintaining a proper post-rate in what games I do manage to remain in. I really wish I could have gotten farther into the game than we did, but sadly wasn't able to. Don't hate me, but instead, hopefully read the post and perhaps understand where I was coming from.

*Bows his head humbly and thanks you all for spending what time you could within his game*

Wulf

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Important Notice!

Post by Vardaen » Wed May 12, 2010 5:31 pm

The Raven loots everyone's gear before vanishing into the darkness (which you can not attack) and escapes with all the treasure! Muahaha!

Sorry to see it go. This forum will get Graveyarded later today or tomorrow to give folks a chance to reply.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Important Notice!

Post by Brennor » Thu May 13, 2010 12:51 am

Sorry to see this game go too. I'm sure that there was some interesting stuff going to happen. :)
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+