Crossing the wastes: Episode II

It is winter in the Northern Wastes. Even in this cold season, the tribes are fighting over land, food, resources and even honor. In the southwest are the lands of the Sigurdson tribe, a tribe of merchants and hunters. In the north and east are the lands of the Rathgar tribe and the Fromgard tribe. These two are having a decade-old bloody feud.
Run by the GM Grimbold
Bison
Level 0
Level 0

Re: Crossing the wastes: Episode II

Post by Bison » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:08 pm

"That's true, Wulf. Let's move out. I would feel comfortable as a group while we move, but if we think there's any sign of danger then I'll scout ahead".
I don't want to get stuck moving at half speed to scout ahead while hiding. We'll cover more ground as a group

corneredbadger
Level 1
Level 1

Post by corneredbadger » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:09 pm

"very well, but lets get a move on we're burning daylight"
i completely forgot the 1/2 move speed rule right there.

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:57 pm

The three carefully make their way north, then turn northwest. The hills are snowy, with scattered patches of trees and bushes dotting the landscape. No special tracks can be found. In the afternoon they can see the land getting flatter and they can see the edge of a large forest, north and northwest of their current position on the top of the last hill.

corneredbadger
Level 1
Level 1

Post by corneredbadger » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 pm

"itll be good to get back in the woods and off this gods forsaken tundra"

Bison
Level 0
Level 0

Post by Bison » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 pm

"I agree, and it will be even better to be home and have a decent meal", Olaf adds.

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Sorry to everyone - I have to drop this game due to lack of time. Look around for more games, I am sure you will find one you can join. Thanks for playing.