1171 - Month of the Serpent OOC

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Re: 1171 - Month of the Serpent OOC

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Seconded, unless you plan on introducing something at the Academy that we haven't seen yet.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

WinterRat1
Level 4
Level 4

Post by WinterRat1 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:46 am

Hi Everyone -

I regret to inform you all that real life is currently making continued playing here on Brennor's an untenable situation. I simply do not have the time to be the kind of GM my fellow members on this site deserve.

Therefore, I will be stepping down from GMing Brave New World, effective immediately.

I hope to be back and playing on Brennor's as a player and/or GM at a later date, but right now it's just not feasible. I cannot project a return date and I don't know when or if life will turn around in a way that will enable me to be a quality GM. Therefore, I think it is best for now if I simply step away entirely until life settles down.

If I GM L5R again, while I may play in the same campaign world as Brave New World, it would be a different game. Anyone from Brave New World who would be interested in playing would have first dibs on joining. Thanks to everyone who participated in this game, your contributions were fun to read and made GMing this game a pleasure.

I've enjoyed the people I've met and my time here, and I look forward to the opportunity to return down the line.

All the best,
WinterRat1

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Awww.

I'm really sorry to hear that, since I liked your game very much, although it was good the way you GMed it. If you return, I'll gladly join again.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

MindWright
Level 5
Level 5

Post by MindWright » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Yeah, I liked this character, and I mostly joined the site for the L5R. I was really looking forward to the tournament.

You'll be missed WinterRat.

Hmmm, if we can find someone willing to take over as Gamemaster, would you mind if we continued the game? I really do like the characters and the setting.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Yeah, I joined it for L5R, too. But now I'm in a lot nice games, although L5R's still on top.

If there's someone who'll do it then I'd continue playing.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:09 pm

With WinterRat1 leaving the site (sadly) we are going to shut down this game, unless someone does step in and want to continue this game. I'm not sure if Rat would mind, or has material he could share with a new GM.

Anyone who does get displace by this, I might have an openin in my LSB game opening and I'd be more than happy to bring you into the fold in that.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

WinterRat1
Level 4
Level 4

Post by WinterRat1 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:17 pm

I have no problems with someone continuing the game if there is interest in doing so. I would love for you all to continue having fun with your characters and the setting we've created, so if someone wants to step up and GM, by all means go ahead and have a blast! =)

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Well, it doesn't look like anyone is stepping up to take over this game. We'll leave the forum up until Monday the 2nd, and then if no one has claimed it by then, this game will be Graveyarded.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Final Post

Post by Trogdor » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:20 am

Thanks everyone for playing in this game. Alas, no one was able to pick it up.