Buuba'Joo & Quillboar

This is where the various loot threads from the adventures will be kept. As threads are finished they will be locked to keep things uncluttered.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Buuba'Joo & Quillboar

Post by Vardaen » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Figured we need a thread for all of Buuba'joo's stuff.

If you want to claim something from the corpse before moving on do so quickly, otherwise you'll have to wait till after you finish the Quillboar village.

Updating the loot sheet as well.
Last edited by Vardaen on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Re: Buuba'Joo

Post by Chanur » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Grim will carry anything not claimed. He's not leaving it here for the Quillboar to take.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Buuba'Joo

Post by Brennor » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:18 am

Looking over the sheet, I see two things that I've got interest in... healing & armor. But I think the healing should probably go to someone that cannot heal themselves, and for the armor, I've already got a natural armor bonus, so no good there.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Re: Buuba'Joo and Quillboar

Post by Vardaen » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 pm

So we might as well use this thread to sort out the loot from the Quillboar.

There are quite a few magic items on there, some claimed so far no arguments on the claims.

Lugar should look at the crossbow and bolts, upgrade for him.

Grim could use the amulet of nat armor, it would push his AC 2 points, and for having a high AC he seems to get hit alot, I'm kinda suprised.

That sword also is a nice pick up for Grim, sure its not an axe, but it is +2 magic and helps prevent against enemy magic. Stats for it are,

Magic +2, 1d8 Dmg, Crit 20x2
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:45 pm

There's not much Zak'tir wants: arrows, armor, and a few monor alchemicals and potions.

I mention the acid orb because it does damage per attack. Zak'tir typically makes 3 attacks at a pretty high BAB, so in his hands, it would probably give us the best bang for out buck.

That having been said, if anyone else would prefer to have the acid orb, I won't argue.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:50 pm

The orb can attack to any weapon giving it the acid option, so bow, crossbow, axe, sword spear, take your pick!

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Post by Chanur » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:40 am

I will snag the blade and amulet then. Ill update the loot sheet.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:29 pm

I see some items marked on the sheet, I'll hand them out now since there is likely and conflict.

Lugar: Crossbow, Bolts, some alchemical and potion stuff
The belt is a part of the loot/gold so when it comes down to it will count against lugar's gold share, makes it simple that way. Anyone else could claim items in the same manner.

Grim: Sword, Amulet

Zak'tir: Armor, Arrows, potion stuff

I see a questions about the Murloc Scale Bracers, just to be clear, these are a pair of bracers made from the scales of Murlocs (like a trophy, probably taken and made from a dead Murloc).

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:41 pm

So Grim could actually do this.

Two Weapon Fighting

On Hand Dwarven War Axe +10/+5
Off Hand Warblade +11

or flip it On Hand Warblade 11/6
Off axe 10

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Jp asked about a few items, so...

Found in the More Magic and Mayhem Book

Philter of Lion's Strength: Consuming this vial of brilliant gold liquid grants its imbiber a +2 bonus to Strength for 1 hour. Philter; Craft (alchemy) 5 ranks, Journeyman Alchemist; Price 50 gp.

Weak Troll's Blood Philter: Those who consume this philter regain 1 hit point every other round for 1 hour. Philter; Craft (alchemy) 5 ranks, Journeyman Alchemist; Price 50 gp.

Mana Draughts A number of alchemical products allow those who imbibe them to recover a certain level allocation of spell slots. To benefit from such a draught, the imbiber must have expended spell slots that day. A mana draught allows a character to recover those spell slots as though she hadn't cast them, allocated as she chooses. A character cannot regain more than half of her total daily level allotment of spell slots through the use of draughts. A 0-level spell counts as one-half a spell level for the purpose of these calculations. Thus, Dellian, as a 5th-level healer with no Spirit bonus, has the ability to cast 5 0-level spells, 3 1st level spells, two 2nd-level spells and one 3rd-level spell per day; this means he is capable of casting 12 levels worth of spells per day (rounding down). As such, he cannot gain the benefit of more than 6 levels of spell recovery due to draughts per day.

Minor Mana Draught: This dark blue liquid grants its consumer 2 levels of spell slots. Draught; Craft (alchemy) 6 ranks, Journeyman Alchemist; Price 60 gp.

Minor Rejuvenation Draught: This scintillating violet liquid heals the consumer of 1d6 points of damage, as well as granting her 2 levels of spell slots. Draught; Craft (alchemy) 7 ranks, Journeyman Alchemist; Price 70 gp.

Swiftness Philter: A concoction of emerald coloring, this philter increases the base land speed of those who consume it by +10 feet for 1 hour. Philter; Craft (alchemy) 8 ranks, Expert Alchemist; Price 160 gp.

Healing Ward (as the spell)
This is a magical totem that you plant it in the ground as a standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity. The totem immediately begins emanating positive energy that spreads out in all directions from the point of totem (20ft Radius), curing 1 point of damage per round (5 rounds max) to nearby living allies, up to a character's maximum hit points. Like cure spells, healing ward damages undead in its area rather than curing them (Fort Save: DC 15 Half Dmg). The totem can be attacked. It has an AC of 7, hardness of 5 and 5 hp. Destroying the totem dispels it.