General OOC Stuff

A place for Player'€™s to post any and all of their Out of Character (OOC) comments. Posts will range from casual comments to player/game information.
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: Cry for Help

Post by TetNak » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Aly is definitely from Baldur's Gate (I think II).
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:18 pm

I"m not sure where the original for my character was from. You found it originally.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Snore!

When is this game going to move forward? We don't need a fnacy map each post if that helps. This is small tight room, can probably handle without map.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:55 am

I'll repost tonight sometime. This week (see the shoutblock) has been filled with rather unpleasant surprises. My mother busted her face open and some dumb ass tried to mug me after work. Both of us are fine though I have been the one forced to suffer the repercussions of both events - running my mother around to the doctors and then dealing with all the police paperwork regarding the mugging attempt. All in all when I have been home and online, I simply don't want to do anything but go my ass to bed. I apologize, but hey it's life!
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:42 pm

You are cursed. I don't know anyone with such terrible events happening so often to them. I hope things improve! I mean hey, they can't get much worse right?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Good luck with all that, Eanwulf. I hope things start to improve soon.

arkahm
Level 8
Level 8

Post by arkahm » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:02 am

I hope you beat the HELL out of the mugger...Why would someone try to mug YOU? You are probably 2x his size at least. Sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she is feeling better.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Eanwulf sent me an email

"I don't know if Trogdor told you but I almost Ragequit my job recently. When I was almost mugged I happened to be throwing away a small bag of trash that someone left out by the gas pumps and as such my superiors automatically assumed that I was on the clock working - representing the company when I beat the dumb guy's ass who tried to mug me. I've had to deal with the various legal ramifications of such and action and have spent a full week or more explaining to them the situation in its entirety. Needless to say, I haven't felt like or have had time enough to try posting. I took this past weekend off to enjoy some rest and relaxation in the form of Football and Halloween with my nieces.

Feel free to post this on the forums and if you guys are still around, I can attempt continuing on as needed. I really hate people in general right now, especially the dumb ones!"

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:53 pm

I have a pretty solid feeling this game isn't going anyplace. With Wulf's life as it is, and the last post on this forum being so long ago, probably looking at graveyarding this soon if something doesn't change.