Random Chatter: Welcome

This forum is for the OOC development and on going chatter for Pulpits and Politics.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: What's in a Name?

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:43 pm

I hear you on the small then large.

Mahasarpa grew into vWorld, and Age of Ice came from a single map in Civ IV game, and with the help of the players we have gotten further into things.

The focus here would be the dwarves of Kardolin, the general politcal and regilious situation, and then on from there.

Luckily however, I made this work once before, so I have alot of the broad strokes in my head from previous times, what worked, what didn't, what was fun, what wasn't worth time worring about.

To add to it, I did up a real quick and very poor map, but it lays things out atleast in reference to each other.
The top of the map is the Equator, the bottom the Antarctic Circle.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: What's in a Name?

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Of course, another interesting idea would be to look at Age of Ice, and the dwarves there, and run a second Age of Ice game focused on the dwarves, move this idea into thaat world.

Could prove tricky, but also kinda fun. I like to try and use the same thing over more than once.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring