Chapter One - The Blue Nixie

The first Savage Tide has already touched the mortal world, yet none who live today recall this terrible time of red ruin. It swept over an ancient city, transforming beggar and noble, merchant and thief, resident and visitor, one and all into feral, ravenous fiends. What took the ancients hundreds of years to build came crumbling down in a matter of days. When the final ripples of the tide faded, only ruins remained.

Now, after a thousand years, the hidden architect of the Savage Tide gazes upon new targets. This time, the doom will not be limited to one hapless city. This time, all of civilization is perched on the shore, blissfully ignorant of what the tide is about to bring in.

A Dungeon Magazine Adventure Path

Run by the Pirate Captain Trogdor
Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Re: Back at the Vanderboren Estate

Post by Trogdor » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:39 pm

"Kora will be pleased to get the compliment," Lavinia replies. "Until I can get my finances in order, I'm afraid she's carrying the bulk of the load here. But I will take credit for the coffee." She smiles. "I find a good cup of coffee is worth the extra effort."

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 pm

"Joo made da coffee!? Well den, POUR ME ANUDDA CUP m'lady!"

Shumba smiles broadly, this time in a most sincere and atypical fashion. Whomever is around him at the time and fortunate enough to witnesses the event, nearly falls clean out their chairs!

Shumba Smiled...for REAL!
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:48 am

Knarra eats in uncharacteristic silence at first but by the end of breakfast she has recovered her good cheer and is roundly teasing Berek about his haphazard state and fragrance.

"Aye, " says Knarra, "let's see what the mornin' brings us!" She is dressed in her armor and carries her Battleaxe on her back.
++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)