Chapter Five - A Trip to the Tar Pits

The first Savage Tide has already touched the mortal world, yet none who live today recall this terrible time of red ruin. It swept over an ancient city, transforming beggar and noble, merchant and thief, resident and visitor, one and all into feral, ravenous fiends. What took the ancients hundreds of years to build came crumbling down in a matter of days. When the final ripples of the tide faded, only ruins remained.

Now, after a thousand years, the hidden architect of the Savage Tide gazes upon new targets. This time, the doom will not be limited to one hapless city. This time, all of civilization is perched on the shore, blissfully ignorant of what the tide is about to bring in.

A Dungeon Magazine Adventure Path

Run by the Pirate Captain Trogdor
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Reunion

Post by Vardaen » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:04 pm

My RP is going to be alot of Daerith talking and doing diplomacy it won't be that much fun for others. Plus Trog and I have spoken about me playing one of the NPC crew members who goes with you to the ship so I can enjoy that RP.
Daerith nods to the Captain, "I will, and my back, you also, don't go getting eaten alive by any dinosaurs on this trip."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

AdamDaBomb11
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite
Title: Oh look. A title.
User Class: Wanderer

Re: Reunion

Post by AdamDaBomb11 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:55 am

Grask smiles at Dearith and then looks over to the Captain. "With me along, that is one less dinosaur that will be trying to eat you. Hopefully, however, my presence will prevent that from happening."

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

The End

Post by Trogdor » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Plans are made for a trip north in the Blue Nixie to repair the Sea Wyvern, as well as some hard work on Lavinia's campaign. Now that they're back in Farshore, the Sea Wyverns are once again impressed by how much needs to be done in such a short time. But as always, they remain confident that victory is achievable, if only they continue to work hard and stick together.