Chapter Five - Reclaiming the Wyvern

The first Savage Tide has already touched the mortal world, yet none who live today recall this terrible time of red ruin. It swept over an ancient city, transforming beggar and noble, merchant and thief, resident and visitor, one and all into feral, ravenous fiends. What took the ancients hundreds of years to build came crumbling down in a matter of days. When the final ripples of the tide faded, only ruins remained.

Now, after a thousand years, the hidden architect of the Savage Tide gazes upon new targets. This time, the doom will not be limited to one hapless city. This time, all of civilization is perched on the shore, blissfully ignorant of what the tide is about to bring in.

A Dungeon Magazine Adventure Path

Run by the Pirate Captain Trogdor
Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Re: Chapter Five - Reclaiming the Wyvern

Post by Trogdor » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:52 pm

"She doesn't look as bad as I remember," Chanur says, looking at the ship. "We'll have her ship shape in no time." When the question of how to approach comes up he replies, "carefully."

"We'll have to board the ship to clear it," he adds. "If there is danger, none of us will be at our best fighting in a bobbing rowboat." He nods at Grask's suggestion. "Might be nice to have someone off to the side just in case."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Konrad nods to Grask and the Captain, "Shall I row is right up to her so we can get aboard fast as we can?" If given the order he does just that putting his back into it as much as he can. Once there he holds the boat steady as best he can so the group can climb aboard
If there are any vsisible ropes, ladders or easy ways up I make for them.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

mysticknight232
Level 11
Level 11

Post by mysticknight232 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:17 pm

I think I'm back from my self imposed work hiatus so I'll try to pick up where we left off. If things get crunch time again for me I'll let Trog know.
Wavedancer is not one for subtle approaches so he says "I like looking for a rope or ladder and just climbing up as fast as we can. Let's let Grask scout the boat first then prepare to board."
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:30 pm

Konrad nods, "Right." He rows hard to get the boat up to the ship's side.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring