Act 1 - Hollow's Last Hope

The Age of Magic is ended, Bhall, the Goddess of Fire, has succumbed to the whispers of Agares and fallen into Hell. Her worshipers and creations driven mad, and fire, which has been a powerful ally to man, has turned against him. Each good god was charged with the opposition of an evil god. Bhall was responsible for balancing Mulcarn, the God of Winter. Finding himself unopposed Mulcarn has broken The Compact and moved into Creation.

Creation was on the verge of another open war between the gods, that which they had outlawed with The Compact. To keep that from happening a deal was struck and the gods agreed that one god would enter Creation to challenge Mulcarn. That was Sucellus, the God of Nature. The two gods battled across the face of Creation, entire civilizations still recovering from the Burning Skies that marked the fall of Bhall were destroyed by their power. In the end Sucellus was killed and Mulcarn remained.

The Eternal Winter has begun...
Run by the Arch-Mage Vardaen
Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Re: Blackscour Taint Scoured Clean From Falcons Hollow

Post by Wayloss » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Posted on the 20th! Yesterday was just not a good posting day.
Syrronas listens to the description of Kreed, they day has been long and the sleep less then impressive. "Let us get moving again if we are all ready."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Sorry about that Wayloss, I must have missed your post when the page changed. I see it now! My bad!
Celevan sends Suli back home and with a swirl of grey mist the Ediolon vanishes for a well deserved rest. Checking the fire once, covering up Laurel again, and blowing out the lamp, the group leaves the Roots and Remedies behind. With some coin in your pockets, you hurry to speak to the Gavel Thuldrin Kreed.

The night is now settled in and the streets are dark and cold as you cut across the town toward the hill and the Lumber Consortium buildings and Kreed's estate.
So ends Chapter 1!!!

This was awesome guys. This game is fast becoming one of my favorites just because you guys are so fun to RP with. Keep up the good work. Level up your guys and let me know when you are done so I can double check them and approve. Remember spells will have to wait until morning/rest. You can either take half+1 for HPs or I'll roll them for you.

Watch for a new chapter either today or tomorrow!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring