Interlude - Act 2 and Act 3: Falcon's Hollow

The Age of Magic is ended, Bhall, the Goddess of Fire, has succumbed to the whispers of Agares and fallen into Hell. Her worshipers and creations driven mad, and fire, which has been a powerful ally to man, has turned against him. Each good god was charged with the opposition of an evil god. Bhall was responsible for balancing Mulcarn, the God of Winter. Finding himself unopposed Mulcarn has broken The Compact and moved into Creation.

Creation was on the verge of another open war between the gods, that which they had outlawed with The Compact. To keep that from happening a deal was struck and the gods agreed that one god would enter Creation to challenge Mulcarn. That was Sucellus, the God of Nature. The two gods battled across the face of Creation, entire civilizations still recovering from the Burning Skies that marked the fall of Bhall were destroyed by their power. In the end Sucellus was killed and Mulcarn remained.

The Eternal Winter has begun...
Run by the Arch-Mage Vardaen
Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Re: Ulizmila's Codex - Near the End of the Week

Post by Muskrat » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:18 am

A smile reluctantly appears on Dreams' face in response to Torrak's humor. "I suppose you're right--a little down time won't hurt. And the carnival may be culturally interesting," she says, trying to rationalize to herself attending the carnival on scholarly grounds.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:54 pm

With that settled the group looks forward to attending Namdrin's Carnival as soon as it opens, which, should be tomorrow. That doesn't stop Dreams and Torias from pouring over the codex the rest of the day or venturing out to get new war gear and the like. However, tomorrow, you take a day or two to relax, enough what little comforts Falcon's Hollow has to offer -- and maybe just maybe show the Kids a good time (no doubt they will like the carnival!)
So ends the Interlude. Any last minute shopping, please just buy what you like, I'm not worried about approving it at this point since you have such low amounts of coin. You can find some potions at the local Church of Ferrel, alchemical items at Laure's Roots and Remedies, and adventuring gear at Jak-a-Napes.

Crafters (do we have any this game?), you've had a week to work on things so if you planned on that let me know about it via PM. This thread is closed, and I'll start up the next chapter ASAP.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring