Interlude - Act 2 and Act 3: Falcon's Hollow

The Age of Magic is ended, Bhall, the Goddess of Fire, has succumbed to the whispers of Agares and fallen into Hell. Her worshipers and creations driven mad, and fire, which has been a powerful ally to man, has turned against him. Each good god was charged with the opposition of an evil god. Bhall was responsible for balancing Mulcarn, the God of Winter. Finding himself unopposed Mulcarn has broken The Compact and moved into Creation.

Creation was on the verge of another open war between the gods, that which they had outlawed with The Compact. To keep that from happening a deal was struck and the gods agreed that one god would enter Creation to challenge Mulcarn. That was Sucellus, the God of Nature. The two gods battled across the face of Creation, entire civilizations still recovering from the Burning Skies that marked the fall of Bhall were destroyed by their power. In the end Sucellus was killed and Mulcarn remained.

The Eternal Winter has begun...
Run by the Arch-Mage Vardaen
Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Re: Interlude - A Wolf in Celevan's Clothing

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:49 am

"Tis a shame Blue." Torrak jibes jestfully. "I was most curious as to what the color of your fur would have been." Chuckling softly, the muscular bald dwarf then pats his companion on the back, continuing. "Nevertheless lad, tis good to have you back amidst us mere mortals!" Already making his way back towards the soothing comforts of a fire, Torrak pauses briefly to add. "I reckon that you would want to take the time to tell ole Sule the tale of how you almost became his packmate then now eh?"
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:18 am

Celvan smiles. "My boy Suli's a cat now," he replies. I'm not sure he goes much for packmates anymore." He winks. "But really, I'm as close to him as any packmate already."

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:27 am

Torrak laughs loudly, finding great comfort in his friends words. The dwarf's face then grows stern and serious, his eyes betraying him by showing their hidden sense of humor. "Just know lad." the dwarf states. "That if you go and start scratching behind yer ears with yer feet, yer a dead man! I'mma gonna take this here silver kama to ya!" Having made his jest, the bald dwarf continues to laugh and continues upon his way back inside.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Syrronas offers a rare smile to Celevan. "It is good that there is no curse upon you friend. Do try to avoid getting bit again if we find the real Lycan. I really do not want to make a habit of making campfires and tying you to tree's the locals might get rather upset with that ritual."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Interlude - Home is Where Your Heart Is

Post by Vardaen » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:29 pm

** Under the Full Moon **

So the group falls to joking, and cutting Celevan free. The talk of a Werewolf on the loose is the main point of conversation, that at not getting bit again, and finding Jeva. The forest is frozen, the snow, the cold wind, so since things are looking good you turn around and head back to Falcon's Hollow.

** Two Days Later **

Its been two days and you've been out shopping in the markets selling your goods and looking for a new house to call your own. After asking around and making inquiries you think you have a good lead on a house that is the right size for you all. A local woman Kitani Eavewalker, a beautiful and charming raven haired half elf has offered to help you get into a house. She's set up a meeting with you on the south side of town and you are now heading there. The late morning air is crisp and cold, the river frozen over, the snow drifts on the street, the winter here to stay. As you turn the corner you spot Kitani and her daughter Kimi standing out in front of a home. Her daughter had the Blackscour but you saved her, and her mother has been trying to show her appreciation for you, and this is her way. Both women are dressed for the cold but the men among your group can't help but notice the older woman's fine figure. Silver fox lining on her light tanned winter coat makes her raven hair stand out all the more. When she spies Celevan her face lights up, "Evan!" She steps forward and then waves at the rest of you, "Oh good you managed to make it!"
We'll resolve the issue of housing now.
All shopping should also be considered done by now as well.

In case you forgot who these people are:
https://brennor.dyndns.org/rpg/Forums/v ... tml#157993

Here down a a few posts.
Last edited by Vardaen on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Trogdor » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:47 pm

"It's good to see you, Kitani," Celevan says, taking both her hands in an Elohim greeting. "We were very pleased that you were able to help us. Payday hasn't been stopping us from finding a place. But he hasn't exactly been making it easy either. And it's been getting pretty cramped with all of us in one room. Thankfully we got the kids settled into their own place fairly quickly."

"Speaking of which," he adds, looking over at Kimi. "You might want to head over there sometime and welcome them to town. They're in the old Jennison place." He frowns at the mention of the Jennisons, all victims of the Blackscour. "I think you'd get along with them pretty well. Tell them you're a friend of mine. They're still a bit skittish about new people, so an introduction should help."
I'm assuming that Payday isn't actually hurting our house search. But I'm also assuming that he's the sort to flex his muscles and cause it to go a bot slower just to let us know who's in charge in this town.

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Dreams looks at Kimi and says, "I am pleased to see you looking healthy again." Looking at the mother, she says, "You may both want to stop over there for a visit. They have a former adventurer named Edgrin looking after them, but I think this is the first time he's turned his hand to raising children and may need advice from someone more experienced. Not to mention, though they're good children, they're certain to be a bit rough around the edges, having grown up in the wasteland around the Pit."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Interlude - Home is Where Your Heart Is

Post by Vardaen » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:56 am

Kitani bats an eyelash at Celevan, "Its my pleasure Evan, anything I can do for you, for saving my Kimi." The attractive half elf rests a hand on Celevan's arm and smiles at him. "I'll be sure to have Kimi stop in and speak to the kids."

Kimi sighs, "Do I have to?"

Kitani scold her daughter, "Yes you do, its our duty to be neighborly."

Kimi rolls her eyes, "Fine."

The raven haired woman squeezes Celevan's arm, "Now, care to take a look at this place? It isn't much but it is clean and furnished."
Trog has the right of it about Payday and Kreed.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Trogdor » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:14 am

"By all means," Celevan says with a smile. "Clean and furnished is better than we'd hoped for."

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Dreams says, "Of late, we've been spending most of our time living under the sky or in musty tombs. A simple roof over our head will seem quite luxurious compared to that."