Act 3 - Carnival on Ice

The Age of Magic is ended, Bhall, the Goddess of Fire, has succumbed to the whispers of Agares and fallen into Hell. Her worshipers and creations driven mad, and fire, which has been a powerful ally to man, has turned against him. Each good god was charged with the opposition of an evil god. Bhall was responsible for balancing Mulcarn, the God of Winter. Finding himself unopposed Mulcarn has broken The Compact and moved into Creation.

Creation was on the verge of another open war between the gods, that which they had outlawed with The Compact. To keep that from happening a deal was struck and the gods agreed that one god would enter Creation to challenge Mulcarn. That was Sucellus, the God of Nature. The two gods battled across the face of Creation, entire civilizations still recovering from the Burning Skies that marked the fall of Bhall were destroyed by their power. In the end Sucellus was killed and Mulcarn remained.

The Eternal Winter has begun...
Run by the Arch-Mage Vardaen
Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by Trogdor » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:07 pm

"It's really no trouble," Celevan replies. "I only need to rest my mind for a few hours each evening anyway. I keep the bed in there as much for guests as for anything."
Celevan only has to zone out for four hours a night. So feel free to use the bed.

Gabrian
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by Gabrian » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:11 am

"Thank you for all of your hospitality," Beltarion says in the common tongue, so all can understand him, "But there is something that caught my attention earlier. One of you happened to mention some sort of expedition?" The Elohims voice is thick with curiosity as he glances around the room for a response.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Edgrin and Torrak have done as suggested, the lamb was cut in half and now both are seasoning it as they believe is best. "...its a contest!" The pair are in the background, but every now and then you hear one shouting or laughing at the other's choices as they make ready to roast dinner.

In the room the kids all run to Gunner's side and are hugging and whispering. The little ones don't speak much but at the sight of their 'big brother' they are more active. Even Jurin Kreed is here, he's becoming best friends with Gunner, even if his dad Thuldrin Kreed (the biggest lumber baron in town) doesn't like it. The man can not deny the group has saved his son for him more than once now.

As the talk of 'work' starts the kids move to a corner of the house. The place is small, too small, and it is crowded with everyone here, but it is a good crowding, like when all your family is over for a Winter's Day Feast or other holiday.

Outside Wil makes sure his wolf companion is comfortable in the shed, the place doesn't have a proper stable or barn attached, and the weather starts in on him, but more so the good smells of roasting meat from the kitchen chimney hits his nose and he can't resist coming inside -- only for a little bit.
Figure we want everyone together for talk of what's next.

Really the Chapter should come to a close right about here. We start talking about the new mission, probably should be i the new chapter. So watch for that.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring