Part One: Port Wander

In Rogue Trader, you can explore the universe of Warhammer 40,000 like never before. Vast fortunes await on the edges of the galaxy, if you and your fellow Explorers can muster the courage to find and claim them. Renown and riches reward the bold, but the unwary find only anonymous deaths. A Rogue Trader who can wrest profits from a dangerous universe through luck, cunning, or sheer force of will enjoys something few humans in the 41st Millennium even know '€" a life of adventure and true freedom.Run by the Rogue Trader Grimbold
jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Furibundus

Post by jigglypuff69 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Ardus nods to the woman, "Of course, Mistress Lorayne. I leave all of that to your capable hands. And I'm sure the Elder and his men would not argue about a 'probationary' period to be sure of their intentions. The ship comes first." Adrus agrees with Lorayne completely, her rules are to be followed without question. And if they want a monestary, they will have to follow them, too.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Re: Furibundus

Post by Grimbold » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:26 am

The three hundred monks are guided by guards to their new monastery, which they will be refitting and refurnishing according to their liking. They decide to call themselves "Holy Brothers of Battleground Salvation" in remembrance of having been saved from a stranded ship in the part of space called the "Battleground".

The other pilgrims get ready to exit the ship as it approaches Footfall.
Cool - this part has ended. You have succeeded in getting through the Maw and have arrived the first time in the Koronus Expanse (I know at least one of you has already been here, but the Sabre has never been here before with all of you on it...). Well done. I am enjoying this game and hope you are too. Please continue with part 2. Now you need to resupply on Footfall and then jump to Magoros!