Yet another sabbatical

This will serve as a holding area for vacation requests that have no end. After a few weeks of unending vacation, the admins will move an absence thread here.
Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Darth Bo
User Class: Sith Lord

Yet another sabbatical

Post by Bo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:41 pm

While posting in the forums seems to be on my to-do list every day, I NEVER get around to it. Thus, it's with a heavy heart that I need to formally tell everyone that I'm taking a break from Brennor's until further notice.

Unfortunately, I just have too many RL obligations right now and having the time to write quality RPG posts isn't something I foresee in the near future.

Thanks for understanding. Hopefully things will settle down at some point and I'll be able to return.
Bo

p.s. for me it's still easier to carve out a few real-time hours a month to do a Skype game and it continues to be something I'm interested in. So there's always that possibility...
~Bo~

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Yet another sabbatical

Post by Vardaen » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:59 pm

Sad to hear it Bo. Shurijo was hoping for some input on where the Star Wars game was heading. Before you vanish again for a bit try and vote on the name of the new site! Good luck, and come find us on the new site when you return.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:32 pm

Sorry to see you go. If you get the time, please come back--I'd really like to see how Prelude to Hope ends! But you need to do what's best for you in terms of your own life.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:39 pm

Bo can't stay away, he'll be back!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Gadgeteer

Post by Scout89 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:26 pm

We understand, Bo. We'll be fine over here. Take care of your RL stuff and come back ASAP.
A.K.A. Tvrod.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Moving this to the Perm Vaca thread, but we all know he'll be back eventually.